Tuesday 24 May 2016

Rosy Nails

Posted By: Doctor Who GEEK - 02:30:00

Share

& Comment

Today's post is a tutorial on how to do nails similar to these ^^. These are perfect for spring and you do not need a lot of colours to achieve them. This is how I did them....

1.

First step is to paint a base coat onto the nail, for this I use a french manicure colour to even out the colour of my nails. I then painted over the base coat in Tanya Burr's pink nail varnish 'Mini Marshmallow' which was one of her first nail varnishes. To get a deeper colour I did two coats of this. 












2. 

Next I painted white tips onto my nails to outline where my design will go. This is done by using the Barry M nail varnish in vanilla/almond. These look quite nice as a design without doing the roses to be honest!! 












3. 

Next with a nail tool which has a small ball on the end (which I got cheaply from Primark) I drew these bright pink circles. I used an Avon nail varnish to do these but any colour which can be seen over the light pink will do. 














4. 

Using the same tool I outlined some of the bright pink colours in another dark pink colour from Collection. This is to start creating dimensions of your roses. 














5. 

Then I drew some leaves still using the small ball tool with a khaki green nail varnish from Nicole Opi collection. Once this has dried I used the Barry M white colour to draw some more lines over the roses to brighten them up. To finish, paint a clear nail varnish coating over the nails.














This is how I achieved my rosy nails! What nail varnishes have you been using lately?
Love Em
xx

About Doctor Who GEEK

Organic Theme. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Travels of a Doctor Who GEEK!

Designed by Templatezy