Tuesday 20 October 2015

Disney Treats

Posted By: Doctor Who GEEK - 02:30:00

Share

& Comment

Many of you know that I have booked Disneyland Paris for my 21st birthday next year! It is the first time I have ever been and literally want it to be here already. However, that means the end of university and the start of my grown up working life. So in preparation for the Disney trip I have started to buy a few clothes and here they are....




Primark at the minute (and since the start of summer) have been selling lots of Disney clothes which I am in love with. Whenever, I see Disney clothes that I like I buy them and think, yes this is perfect for Disneyland. I don't want to regret it by the time I get to my trip and Primark aren't selling Disney clothes so I might as well buy them now. I do know however, that when it comes round to my trip in June that I will have tonnes of stuff to wear. 
The main reason I was going into Primark, was to get these comfy Olaf Pj's. £11 and totally so comfy. Being a student, heating is very limited so these pj's are perfect for a cold weekday in Brighton. I am currently sitting in these whilst typing this.


On my previous trip to Primark I spotted these gorgeous Little Mermaid pyjama's. They are not wearable in this type of weather as it is a vest top and short bottoms but they will be totally cute for the Disney trip! These were £6.  


I also got this top with the quote "Growing old is mandatory but growing up is optional", I feel like it fits perfectly with my life and the whole reason behind my trip. I will be turning 21 next year and as many people say 21 is the start of your grown up life. Anyone can love Disney even a 21 year old, I never want to grow up but I will grow old. Stay young inside forever!


I also seemed to add to my tsum tsum collection. As of every first Tuesday of the month a new tsum tsum collection is released, this month it was Marvel. Now my love for Marvel and my love for tsum tsums can only mean me buying more tsum tsums!! These are so cute. £3 per tsum tsum. I already own quite a few and just can't stop. 


Now my final purchase was from HMV. They are currently doing the Buy 1 get 1 Free (£12.99 each) on Disney DVD's and we all know how expensive Disney DVD's can be! I bought Princess and the Frog, Big Hero Six, Into the Woods and Pocahontas. I have Pocahontas on video but decided its probably time to take advantage of getting it on DVD. I also haven't seen Big hero 6 which is a crime! And I absolutely love Anna Kendrick (total girl crush) and James Corden so I just had to get Into the Woods. 

My aim is to watch as many/ most of the Disney films as possible right up until my trip - Let's see how this goes....

    Thanks for reading! If anyone has been to Disney and would love to give me tips then please leave them in the comments below.

Em
xxxxx

About Doctor Who GEEK

Organic Theme. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Travels of a Doctor Who GEEK!

Designed by Templatezy