Saturday 12 March 2016

Tangled Tsum Tsums

Posted By: Doctor Who GEEK - 02:30:00

Share

& Comment

I wouldn't say I'm an avid Tsum Tsum collector but I do have a fair few Tsum Tsum's. What I seem to do is collect the ones I like the look of. I don't seem to buy a lot of human characters just because I feel like they look the same (especially the males!). So here is my latest haul..

Tangled


As of last Tuesday, the newest collection to come out was from Tangled. It features Rapunzel, Flynn, Mother Gothel, Two Pascals (normal and in a dress) and Maximus. One of my all time favourite characters is Pascal so I just had to get both of them as I just love his facial expressions. I also got Maximus and Rapunzel as they looked cute. Flynn just looked like every other male and Mother Gothel isn't my favourite character. However, I feel these are a great add to my current collection!  

Here are some close ups of the Tsum Tsum's.








Groot & Marie



Now I haven't bought Tsum Tsum's for ages so I have missed a few of the new collections, such as the Guardians of the Galaxy. I really was waiting to get Groot as he looked very cute with his quiff! I wasn't overly wanting any of the others from that collection but I do like Guardians of the Galaxy. A complete random one I got was Marie was Aristocats. She was one of the first ones ever to come out but I just never picked her up, but I am glad I have now!

I am really looking forward to the Finding Nemo collection coming out May/June time and will be looking out for any special ones when I go to Disneyland Paris!!

Have you added to your collection recently?
Happy Tsuming!
Love Em 
xxxx

About Doctor Who GEEK

Organic Theme. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Travels of a Doctor Who GEEK!

Designed by Templatezy