Saturday 13 August 2016

LFCC Sunday

Posted By: Doctor Who GEEK - 02:30:00

Share

& Comment

Day 2 of LFCC started off very chilled compared to the crazy day of Saturday. I arrived at exactly the same time but got 4 rows ahead of my position in the queue the day before. I only had things planned up until around midday and the rest was for SHOPPINGGGG! This is what happened on my last day of LFCC.....

Dominic Monaghan

 

So the day started off with a photoshoot with Dom who pointed out that he had seen my shirt in the morning. He then said 'I probably saw you!'. I also got his autograph later in the day and asked if he was still in contact with Lord of the Rings peeps and that he was. He even called Orlando Orli awwwww. I came away from that table with a collection of stickers he gave to me - 'Be Curious'. 



Daniel Portman 

This guy made such a good impression on me at the Brighton Con that I knew I had to get another photo with him. I got this cute huggy one with him. I also told him that I was going to his play and he said its very creepy, I want to know what you think about it! So I shall be seeing this fella again in a few weeks time. 







Michelle Gomez

Now this was a very fun photoshoot! I was in two minds as to whether get a photo with Michelle only because I'm not the biggest fan of Missy. However, I am so glad that I did as she was hilarious. When each person got up to her she would look away from the camera until the camera guy counted down then she would turn her head and pose. I got up to her and she went to be 'You look really cool!'. I was a little surprised at this because I didn't intend to be. We ended up with this pouty pose, really lovely lady!





Ellie Kendrick 


I also went to this lovely lady on a whim but she was great and so interacting! She asked me how long I've been going to conventions and I asked her, she's been going for 3 years. She also asked me where I was from. I asked her if she filmed in Belfast and she did, but wishes she filmed in Iceland. If you get a chance to speak to her you should, her queues are short so you can get a good amount of time and find lots out!





Meeting up with friends

 

My two lovely guys who let me hang round with them - Darren and Hayley! I had the full intention of going to the convention by myself (which isn't really great ) and then meet up with other friends. However, we seemed to bump into each other a lot and our photoshoot schedules were pretty together. Definitely makes the whole experience a whole lot better with friends!

 

My beautiful Dutch ladies are one of the highlights of LFCC as it means I get to have lots of hugs. They are beautiful girls and very funny. I hope its not too long until I see you both again <3 
@Simonejongejans  
@dxmistyles


I also got to catch up with this beautiful lady looking amazing in her Little Sister cosplay. The only annoying thing at LFCC is that you don't get enough time to speak to people for long as you have photoshoots to get too. Hopefully won't be long until I see you again Em <3 












I had an amazing LFCC weekend, bit stressy but it all worked out for the best. Here are some more amazing peeps to follow - @QueenOfTheSonic, @xhannahanderson,@Simonejongejans, @dxmistyles and @Hayley_McLean 

Thank you for reading

Love Em
xx

About Doctor Who GEEK

Organic Theme. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Travels of a Doctor Who GEEK!

Designed by Templatezy