Saturday 28 May 2016

Pottsy's pumps is back!

Posted By: Doctor Who GEEK - 02:30:00

Share

& Comment


So some of you may know that I have a little hobby of selling personalised shoes. Well I am back!! Starting from the 12th June I will be painting my next orders, which I am taking right now. So this post is just to let everyone know what I have to offer and how they can make enquiries...


Personalised shoes



















My hobby started out with painting on shoes. I go to a lot of conventions and painted shoes for some of the guests including Billie Piper and Jenna Coleman. From then on I've been taking orders and I have loved doing every single one. 
I do different types of shoes from ballet pumps to converse shoes. I also can paint children's shoes too!

Designs can be anything that I able to paint, you can tell me the idea of what you want and I come up with the design! 





Canvas 

 





















I also do canvas' which is a lot easier to work with than shoes! I can paint on a range of different sizes and these all vary prices. I have also done a few connecting canvas' for my family which look so good when they are on the wall. 

Mugs 


 

I also do mugs which I paint on with glass pens. These are then baked which sets them in place. I have also made mugs which conjoin together - like these Mickey and Minnie ones. 











Tote bags

I am also branching out into Tote bags! I'm really excited about this as I have wanted to do this for a while. I have just started designing some from Alice in Wonderland to Despicable Me. 



















All prices and delivery prices vary with each item. Please message me with any questions and orders :) 

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/pottsyspumps
Twitter : @doctorwhogeek17
http://pottse18.wix.com/pottsyspumps


Love Em
xxx

About Doctor Who GEEK

Organic Theme. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Travels of a Doctor Who GEEK!

Designed by Templatezy