Wednesday 31 August 2016

The best time for new beginnings is now...

Posted By: Doctor Who GEEK - 02:30:00

Share

& Comment

As many of you know, I am starting a new adventure as I have just graduated from university. As of tomorrow I am starting a teacher training course which I have thrived to achieve for most of my own education. I am over the moon yet anxious to know what the year has for me and therefore have a bit of news regarding this blog....


I started this blog up due to a recommendation from a friend who said to me that I should start one. Its probably been just under a year since I did start it and I am overwhelmed at the response I get from each and every post. I had a slow start as I wanted to do Doctor Who reviews and then I started to find my niche. I have tried as best as I can to post one blog post her week, one of a Tuesday and/or Saturday. I have absolutely loved doing my blog posts as it really got through the daunting parts of uni and really made me explore the city of Brighton a bit more. 

So this is why I am sad to say that I cannot commit to doing regular blog posts as I have been doing. As I am unaware of my teaching timetable and the amount of assessments that I have to do, I cannot commit to a certain day when they come out. I will not stop my blog posts indefinitely as there may always be something that I fancy blogging about in my spare time. 


I just want to thank all of my lovely blog followers who have literally read the majority of my posts and without you I would not have kept it going! My top 3 blog posts for views are; Rosie For Autograph, Body Confidence and the Collaboration with Kirsty (my recent photoshoot). I have really found myself by posting blog posts that are out of my comfort zone, such as the Body Confidence post, as I feel more people should be able to feel comfortable with themselves and share their own opinions on different topics. 

Maybe by this time next year I will be a teacher and this blog will be 2 years old?

Thank you for reading as always and see you on my next blog post (whenever that will be!)

Love Em
xxxx

About Doctor Who GEEK

Organic Theme. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Travels of a Doctor Who GEEK!

Designed by Templatezy