Tuesday 31 May 2016

Selfie Throwbacks

Posted By: Doctor Who GEEK - 02:30:00

Share

& Comment


  So I wanted to look back over my uni photos to see how much I have changed and what better way than to show you lot through some unseen selfies! My hair has gone from bright blonde to ombre, I have discovered make-up and I have perfected my drunken face since being at university. Shall we take a look? 

 

First Year 



  

So the first picture in the set is actually me leaving my home for the first time to go to university! My sister had kindly dyed my hair and I was all packed and ready to meet my new housemates. Little did I know that this was the start of a couple of bonkers of years. Other photos include; Halloween, gym selfie, 19th Birthday celebrations and christmas! 



In first year I felt like I had the craziest selfie's only because I was so bored all of the time! Being around crazy people in halls, also didn't help. I started to find myself and where I fitted in with other people on the course. 











Second Year 


 


For second year I had to move out of halls and actually had to start doing proper work. This year consisted on house parties, pj days and even starting fieldwork for my dissertation (hence the sexy waders). My monster inc pjs photo was actually me testing out my selfie stick, who wouldn't?! 

















Third Year 

 





Now what can I say about third year. I seem to have more drunken selfies in this year than any other, even though I should have been working a lot more. I seemed to like taking photos with me and my dinner to show my mum that I can cook and wasn't starving myself. Doesn't everyone do this? But the selfie to top all selfies has got to be my drunken 21st selfie when I found balloons on my bed after I came back from clubbing. This was before I was sick twice....

Life's to short, have fun and enjoy the little time you have at uni as it goes very quickly! Also take lots of selfie's!!!
Love Em
xxxx

About Doctor Who GEEK

Organic Theme. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Travels of a Doctor Who GEEK!

Designed by Templatezy