Tuesday 12 July 2016

Disneyland Paris / Day 4 & 5

Posted By: Doctor Who GEEK - 02:30:00

Share

& Comment

I am writing these blogs whilst being at home and I am having serious Disney blues! I love looking back through my photos and remember how much of a brilliant time we had. 


Saturday 


So we started off our Saturday by visiting Cafe Mickey's which was awesome. We had met a fair few characters by now so thought we would have doubles but its always nice to meet new people. We had Goofy first of all who came round and stole my ears and put them round his neck and then he decided to put them round mine! Tigger also came round and we hadn't met him yet. He was lovely and bouncy.  


Mickey Mouse then came round and I got to kiss his nose which was cute. I also had him on my t-shirt so he admired it. During our meal my mum kept going up to the buffet and each time she went up a character sat in her seat. First of all it was Tigger. He was picking up my mums orange juice and ketchup. Then the next time was Mickey and he was pretending to call over the waiter, I literally loved it. We waited around a few more minutes and the White Rabbit came out too. I hadn't met him and I asked how he was and he circled round and round saying that he was late! Definitely suggest going to Cafe Mickey's! 


This day was used to meet any characters we hadn't been to and we definitely hadn't visited Winnie the Pooh and friends. Luckily enough we got Winnie himself and he was adorable. I got a big hug and kisses from him. He went over to his honey pots and scooped out some honey and pretended to eat some and gave me the other half. So of course I had to act like I was eating his honey. I also said that I had met Tigger that morning and he said he loved Tigger. During this meet and greet I got filmed and this women was taking photos of me, a Spanish celebrity was taken up to Winnie after me which is why I was filmed. I'm famous! 

Later that day I also met Jessie which completed my trio!! Buzz, Woody and Jessie! She was lovely bless her. She had a massive head, was quite creepy but I just had to meet her. We then went on all the rides we wanted to, watched the parade for the last time, had dinner at the Rainforest Cafe and watched our last ever Dreams!  





Sunday 

Our last day was made up of going on the rides we had loved - Buzz Lightyear, Dumbo etc. I had also found out that Rapunzel and Flynn were in the Walt Studios so we legged it over  to see if we could meet them. Unfortunately we had missed the end of the queue and it was said that they could be out again so we waited around. Even then they had only came out to walk around the park, so we followed them with the hope of getting a photo with them both but I only got a cheeky selfie. 



 


 
To finish it all we saw Belle and her Beast, Cinderella and Ariel who are my ultimate favourites! I highly recommend going to Disneyland Paris, my mum is an average Disney fan but she has come back with such Disney blues and sings all of the songs!

Thank you reading all about my Disneyland adventures, and hopefully not the last one!

Love Em
xxx

About Doctor Who GEEK

Organic Theme. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Travels of a Doctor Who GEEK!

Designed by Templatezy