Saturday 5 March 2016

Spring Necessities

Posted By: Doctor Who GEEK - 02:30:00

Share

& Comment

Since we are into the first week of March spring is nearly approaching! Changing from your dark winter woolly's to bright pastel colours, I'm so excited to change up my wardrobe. Here are a few bits I saw online...

The Coats

There are two types of jackets that I think are spring essentials; one is a denim jacket and the other is the new trend of a trench coat. 

 Denim has never gone out of fashion and it is certainly a wardrobe must-have. Some people can even pull off the 'double-denim' look but I feel like I do it totally wrong! Denim jackets are so cute with skirts and pumps and even sported with a black hat.

This one is from New look at £22.99 and you can get it here.... The next trend is the Trenchcoat. I am loving the waterfall type coats which are light for the spring season. Now we are moving into the spring season these trench coats should be in pastel colours like light pink, taupe and light greys. This one is from New Look for £24.99 and you can get it here.....



The Shoes
Now I think I have died and gone to shoe heaven. This shoes are amazing and they are ROSE GOLD! Whilst flicking through websites online I came across these beauties. I can see that the crossover pumps are definitely in for this season and who cannot love Rose Gold? However, I do feel like you would have to try these on first as skinny jeans would most probably cover the tops. These beauties are from Missguided for £20 and you can get these here....

Now if you aren't on the adventurous side this cute pumps are brilliant and can be used for smart/casual. They are a nude colour which I definitely approve of for the spring time. You can probably see that I do have a colour theme going on. Nudes and pinks are my go-to this spring! Trying to be a girly girl. 

The Accessories 

Getting into the spring time the sun will start showing its head, so everyone will need some sunnies! Sunglasses are essential and can be used for the holiday season too. I am loving the trend of the cat-eye sunglasses with the tortoise shell effect. 

These pair are from Topshop at £16 and can be found here...

Everyone needs to style it up with some nail varnish and these polishes from Tanya Burr's Superdrug collection are perfect! 'Little Duck' and 'Frosting Cupcakes' just sum up the colours for spring. These are £4.99 and can be bought here..

Barry M also sell some beautiful nudey pinks!
 

I have absolutely loved doing this type of blog as I love window shopping as much as actual shopping. You get new ideas on how to use your own wardrobe to create the new spring season. All products discussed are relatively cheap and on the high street but Primark will most likely in the next few weeks have cheaper alternatives. Disclaimer: All photos used are from each website and not my own.

I hope you have enjoyed this blog, I cannot wait to do a spring Lookbook!
What are your spring essentials?
Love Em
xxxx

About Doctor Who GEEK

Organic Theme. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Travels of a Doctor Who GEEK!

Designed by Templatezy