Tuesday 3 May 2016

Civil War Premiere & General Tips

Posted By: Doctor Who GEEK - 02:30:00

Share

& Comment

So the crazy nutter that I am made me go to the Civil War red carpet event. I had recent success last year at the Avengers Premiere and just wanted to soak in the atmosphere again! I got up super early Sunday and Tuesday in order for this to happen, I even travelled all the way from Brighton! Here is how it went on, along with some general premiere tips.....







I saw a range of actors from the film but sadly didn't get any autos as I was too far from the barrier. I took lots of videos so I have screenshot a few for some photos. So first of all is Emily VanCamp who plays Agent 13. 














Next up is Sebastian Stan who plays The Winter Soldier - Bucky. I was quite looking forward to seeing him in flesh and he didn't fail to impress me! 















Then we saw Jeremy Renner aka Hawkeye. He was an absolute nutter when we saw him, this was even shown on the lifestream how crazy he was. I've seen Jeremy before but never this close. I loved the little faces he was pulling, such a cutie. 














Now this guy has to be my favourite. I met him at the Avengers and was lucky enough to get his autograph. He is such a nice man and this really comes across when he is meeting his fans. Chris Evans aka Captain America. I always seem to be able to make a whole collage of all the faces Chris makes. I really love the beard too. I'm always so sad when he has to shave it off :( 


I also saw Tom Holland, Liz Olsen, Russo Brothers, Keith Lemon, John Simm, Dougie and Tom from Mcfly, just to name a few!





General Tips

1. Arrive as early as possible to queue for getting wristbands and on the premiere day
2. Take supplies with you on the day ie. food and drink
3. Bring spare sharpies 
4. Take lots of photos and videos otherwise you will regret it!
5. Go with a group, I've met some amazing people through premieres!
6. Be prepared to be pushed and shoved - would advise if you are claustrophobic or have anxiety to rethink
7. Be prepared to come away empty handed - only some people will be able to get to the barrier and even then an auto/photo is not guaranteed.
8. Be prepared to wait around for hours on the day of the actual premiere - I took slippers with me just in case my feet hurt
9. Have fun, just being there is an experience in itself - you are there with like minded fans who love the film. 

I will leave you with my favourite pic from the premiere


Have you been to a film premiere before?
Team Cap or Team Ironman? 

Love Em
xx

About Doctor Who GEEK

Organic Theme. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Travels of a Doctor Who GEEK!

Designed by Templatezy