Friday 22 January 2016

Brighton Bucket list

Posted By: Doctor Who GEEK - 02:30:00

Share

& Comment



In under 5 months I will no longer be living in Brighton. I can't believe how quickly my 3 years of university have flown by, this makes me sad. Now having the opportunity to live in Brighton has been amazing, I've loved the independence and creating new memories. However, I feel like I haven't done everything that I can in Brighton before I leave for good. So I have come up with a bucket list of everything I want to complete before I leave. Here they are.....


1. Sit on the beach and watch the waves / now this seems simple and pathetic to some people but the main reason why I moved to Brighton was to work and go to university. I actually haven't had a chance just to sit and watch the waves and appreciate life.

2. Go to Creams / I am hopefully completing this on the 25th Jan!

3. Go to Hove and take pretty pictures / This may also be completed on 25th Jan..

4. Go jogging along the seafront / I am very much into my fitness but running isn't always my favourite. But I was thinking about doing a thing like Zooey in Yes Man, where they run and take blurry photos. Sounds good to me.

5. Visit the South Downs / I actually can't believe that being a geographer I have yet to explore the South Downs! I will wait for the temperature to rise a bit before I even think about doing this one though. 

6. Go to the sea life centre / I must say I have been in the sea life centre but not to look at the fish. I actually went there just before Christmas to look at some lovely stalls with Christmas gifts. 

7. Get a photo of the halls mates 2 years on / I would absolutely love to recreate one of the photos below to see if any of us have changed. I don't think any of us have but we shall see!



8. Go to graduation ball / Like prom, going to the uni ball is something you must do, this will be the last ever thing before graduation and going home for good where everyone will be together. 

9. Go to the Amex Stadium to watch a football game / I have been in the Amex Stadium a fair few times for freshers fairs but I really want to see a match, doesn't have to be Brighton but that would be a bonus.

10. Go see the Ladyboys of Bangkok / Now this seems like a tradition that once a year the Ladyboys come to Brighton. Its the third year running and I still haven't been, so I have decided to go this year. It's a must surely?

11. Visit the Pottery Cafe / I only recently found out about this place but apparently you can paint pottery and whatever else which I think is so cool. 

Can any of you think of what else I can do in Brighton before I leave? If so give me a message!

Love Em
xxxx

About Doctor Who GEEK

Organic Theme. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Travels of a Doctor Who GEEK!

Designed by Templatezy