Saturday 7 May 2016

Seventeen Lip gloss kit

Posted By: Doctor Who GEEK - 02:30:00

Share

& Comment

I like reviewing make-up items just because I know that I would like reading these types of posts. I recently got this lip-gloss kit for a birthday present which is great because I would never think about buying group lip-glosses! I have started to get into lip glosses and can't stand dry lips. Here is my review....

 

The only bad thing about reviewing these lip glosses is that they don't have individual names. So I have come up with names so that you know what I am referring to. Starting from Left to Right (Nude Matte, Pink Shimmer, Coral Shimmer, Peach, Vibrant Pink Shimmer and Deep Red. As you can see the collection holds a range of different colours from nudes to a red. I love the range of shimmers and matte's that they include as not everyone loves a shimmery lip. When applying these lip-glosses they are very smooth and feel amazingly moisturising on my lips! I have not had these on for long though so am not sure about how well it stays on. The Nude matte is more of a natural look and only gives a coat to your lips without a lot of colour. 


My favourite has got to be the Coral shimmer. The colour in the lipgloss to start off with is gorgeous. I love a good coral lip, especially for spring time. I was also worried about how the red lipgloss would apply but it is really good quality. I've never tried liquid lipstick but I feel it would be like this one. The colour can also be intensified with more coats. I have swatched a few of my favourites to show you...

Overall I am quite pleased with the quality of the lip-glosses and love the range of colours. I would definitely recommend this product just for the moisturising effect!! Thank you very much for my beautiful friend for buying me this in the first place. 

Which colour is your favourite?
Love Em
xx

About Doctor Who GEEK

Organic Theme. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Travels of a Doctor Who GEEK!

Designed by Templatezy