Saturday 9 April 2016

Mom Jeans

Posted By: Doctor Who GEEK - 02:30:00

Share

& Comment

Recently I have been updating my wardrobe and have been adventuring to new styles. I am a girl who only really has skinny jeans but from living in Brighton I have been inspired by the new jean trend - Boyfriend/Mom jeans. I love anything high-waisted as I need balancing out and these are just perfect! I've also bought a few tops to show what you can wear with these type of jeans, so here we go.....



So first of all I got these 'MOM' jeans from Urban Outfitters for £55. They are snug round the waist and I love the baggy roll up's at the bottom. There are many different types of Boyfriend and Mom jeans out there and I knew I would be fussy but these are literally my perfect pair. For my first outfit I have paired it with my 'Striped Ribbed Bodysuit' from New Look at £11.99 (which I can't find online but they are in-store). It has a beautiful low back and you can obviously wear it two ways, either bodysuit or normal top. You can never have too many stripes!


 

On my latest trip to Westfield Shepherd's Bush with my lovely Dad I got three new tops to pair with my jeans. I absolutely love Topshop but rarely buy anything from there because I feel its too pricey. However, I couldn't resist this top, it was a risky buy as its quite shimmery. Unfortunately, these photos do not show up how shimmery it is as the sun was shining (which I am not complaining about). It is available in-store at £16 and it is gorgeous grey/silver shimmer. The vest top has low sides so could be paired with a really cute bra! This is also perfect for any occasion whether its day to day or for clubbing.



My last two tops were also from Topshop as there was a 2 for £10 on vest tops in the Basics section (usually £6 each). These tops are perfect for pairing with anything and definitely are wardrobe staples. They come in a range of different colours and can be found here. These jersey vests are cropped but they do come in a range of styles. As you can see my heavenly rose gold pumps are never far away either!! 

I absolutely love doing these types of posts and hope you enjoy them! Do you own a pair of Boyfriend/Mom jeans??

Love Em
xxx

About Doctor Who GEEK

Organic Theme. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Travels of a Doctor Who GEEK!

Designed by Templatezy