Saturday 2 April 2016

Sleek Make-up

Posted By: Doctor Who GEEK - 02:30:00

Share

& Comment

Sleek Make-up is one of those brands that is affordable yet has high quality products. I can't say I have an extensive range of Sleek products but I have enough to tell you my opinion. I currently have four palettes and a lip-gloss and would love to buy and try more products. So here's my review....

oh so special 


My first palette I ever bought from Sleek was this "oh so special" palette. Each eyeshadow palette I talk about are £7.99 which is very reasonable. The colours are simple and range from pinks and beiges to dark shadows for the smokey eye look. My favourite look from this palette is combining Gateau (bottom row, second from the left) with Organza (top row, second from the left). Bow (corner left shadow) is great for highlight in the inner corner of your eye. I would also use the far right colours for going clubbing or to a party. These shadows are pigmented and I definitely like reaching for these over Mac sometimes! This palette in particular is great for starting with the basics. 

enchanted forest


Now this is my most favourite eye palette. It has a mixture of colours and different shimmers and mattes. What I also love about these palettes are the names of the shadows themselves. This one is all to do with fairytales, so cute! My favourite look from this palette reminds me of something Arabian. I mix Fairy Godmother (top row, third from the right) in the inner corner of my eye with Pumpkin (second row, first colour). Then I pop a tiny amount of Beatrice (top row, second from the left) on the outer corner but go over with Pumpkin to dim down the burgundy colour. It's a beautiful eye colour but so hard to describe. I use this palette for every occasion from day to day to going clubbing. 

I do also have a sunset palette which contains a lot more eccentric colours but I have actually left that in my uni bedroom (I'm currently home home, hence the beautiful flowery backdrop).

cheek palette & lip gloss


I also got this beautiful cheek palette set for Christmas which contained this blush in Antique (142) and an eyeshadow duo (which I have also left at uni). I can't say I remember what the blush is like as I am too hooked on my rose glow brick from Revlon. But I do however, really love this lipgloss. Its quite like liquid lipstick and the pigmentation is so surprising! The colour is to die for - phoenix rising (25 - my lucky number!). I'm pretty sure that these items come individually so definitely think about having a look. I can't wait to go and have another look at the Sleek counter myself. 

Have you tried any Sleek products?
Love Em
xxx

About Doctor Who GEEK

Organic Theme. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Travels of a Doctor Who GEEK!

Designed by Templatezy