Saturday 27 February 2016

Daily Goals

Posted By: Doctor Who GEEK - 02:30:00

Share

& Comment

Most of us have new year resolutions and goals that we want to achieve for the year but recently I feel like I need some daily goals to motivate myself through this difficult period of university. These are the 5 goals that I have come up with (and hopefully stick to?)...

1. Try to get back into healthy eating/ Now as most of you know I do do a lot of exercise. Recently I have been having the ultimate binge sessions probably because of a few reasons - stress, uni work, hormones etc. But before all that I was so good at eating healthier. My one main food type that I have swapped and stuck with is changing crisps for popcorn. I have not looked back from this, I'm in love with the Sweet & Salt propercorn. The key tip is to not cut out all unhealthy food in one go as this will increase your cravings! This is starting as of Monday 22nd Feb!


2.Try to get up before 9 o'clock!/ This may seem so stupid to some people but being a student you get into a routine of having lie in's every single day - especially if you don't have lectures till 11. When I get up before 9 you feel like your day has more hours in it! Weekends are excluded because they are normal lie in days ;)

3. Get ahead of work ie. do reading and Dissertation/ The last few months of university are fast approaching and I want to make the most of what I get out of it. I have only just learn't to use my free time wisely and actually do some proper work instead of catching up with programmes. 

4. Save money / As a student this is hard to do as most of it goes on rent and bills. But I need to start saving up and spending like I have a lot of money! Simple day to day buys like lunch or drinks can be swapped with pre-made lunches and drinks. In the long run this will mean I have more to spend on conventions and Disneyland!

5. Be happy / No lie but at the moment this is the hardest one to stick with. My Dissertation is the bane of my life at the minute and you have sequences of getting things right then things going really wrong. Trying to remember life isn't all bad helps me to enjoy my last few months on university as I know I will be sad when I leave. Enjoy the moments that you have! When I'm sad I do things I love doing ie. Zumba of the gym. 


Writing down your goals on paper or in a diary helps you to remind yourself to keep on track. 
Do you have any daily goals? 
Love Em
xxx

About Doctor Who GEEK

Organic Theme. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Travels of a Doctor Who GEEK!

Designed by Templatezy