Tuesday 1 March 2016

KIKO Milano Make-up

Posted By: Doctor Who GEEK - 02:30:00

Share

& Comment


Whilst I visited my best friend in Reading we visited the famous Oracle and had a look in their shops. Now I have never been in KIKO before this trip but it is a name that I had heard in passing. I had also noticed that two new stores near me have popped up, one in Brighton and one in Lakeside. We went in and noticed this amazing sale of 50% on some products! How could we not buy? So I shall show you my haul from two separate visits.......


Pinks to Corals

 
Before we start I just need to say that this haul includes 6 Infinity eyeshadows all at £2.80 from the sale which is still on!!

Starting on the bottom right eyeshadow in the triangle is the colour 218 Avorio Macroperlato in the Infinity Collection. This colour is a gorgeous light pink and should really be used as an overcoat to an eyeshadow as it is quite light pigmented. But it does give this beautiful shimmer overcoat! The bottom left eyeshadow in the triangle is the colour 220 Metallic Golden Rose which is a beautiful baby pink colour. Every eyeshadow is so pigmented and only needs a few dabs from your make-up brush. This colour goes beautifully with the next colour which is a corally pink in number 209 Golden Red. I combined all three eyeshadows to create this beautiful look which was matched with Maybelline's 'Peach Poppy' lipstick. I used 220 in the inner corner of my eye, with Golden red in the outer corner and on my crease, finished with 218 over the top of 220. This will be a gorgeous make-up style for spring as it just looks so fresh!

Pinks to Purple's 

 

The first eyeshadow is a gorgeous vibrant fuschia colour in the number 229 which actually isn't on the website but I obviously found it in a store so go check it out. The next colour goes towards the purples in number 244 Pearly Orchid Violet,  which actually doesn't really come out bright purple. It is more of a pinky purple but these two colours go lovely together. The darker shade of purple is in the number 233 Pearly Mahogany which can also be seen as a dark pinky purple. I have also created a look including all three eyeshadows alongside a simple 'Collection' lipgloss. I have taken the 229 in the inner corner of my eye, with the 244 in the middle of my eyelid and finished off with 233 in the outer corner of my eyelid and in the crease. I think this look went well with a beautifully think liner and maybe even some falsies. I would definitely sport this look on a night out as the colours are so vibrant, it might look too over the top if it was an everyday look. 

Below is a quick swatch of the eyeshadows but I have to say the lighting does not show them up too well!



Have you tried out any KIKO products? If so please let me know as I am always open to recommendations! I've heard their nail varnishes are to die for.

Love Em
xxxx

About Doctor Who GEEK

Organic Theme. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Travels of a Doctor Who GEEK!

Designed by Templatezy