Saturday 16 July 2016

What I bought at Disneyland Paris!

Posted By: Doctor Who GEEK - 03:01:00

Share

& Comment


So this is the last of the Disneyland Paris blogs, booo! But I have some cool things coming up as it is convention season, yay!! Now I know people go crazy when they buy stuff at Disney but as it was too expensive I did reign it in a little. So here's what I bought....



My first lot of items were purchased even before we got to the hotel (excluding the photo album). Minnie Ears are an essential Disney trip item and I can definitely say I got a lot of wear out of mine. I also picked up an autograph book and a princess pen so that the characters could sign for me. I also found the Photopass to be very handy as me and my mum wanted to have photos together and it was awkward trying to get a cast member to take them all the time. I think I got about 54 photos on mine which is definitely worth it when you know how much one print costs!






Next I picked up these three cuties from the Finding Dory Tsum Tsum range as I can't seem to find them all over here at home. They were in abundance their so I knew I had to get them. They were a little more expensive than in the UK but their tags are branded with Disneyland Paris so its quite cool that I will know where I got them from. 











I absolutely fell in love with these joggers as they have a beautiful aztec design! They can be found all round the parks and Disney Village but I picked mine up in the Adventureland section as they were the ones to have my size. These were on the pricey side but I know that I will get a lot of wear out of them as they are really comfy. The Mickey Mouse figure is just down one side of the leg. I love them!!









I knew that when I was going Disney, I had to come back with something Stitch as he is my ultimate favourite! I had my heart set on a Stitch in his red suit but they didn't have any of them their so I went with the next best which was this Stitch in a 'love me!' shirt. I also came across this beautiful snow globe which also plays music with a wind of a key! It plays one of the songs from the film, I absolutely love it. This was also on the pricey side but you have to treat yourself once in a while!








My next few bits are an assortment of gifts for people and gifts for myself! Everyone loves a good keyring so I got Eeyore, Stitch and Belle. I know that Pins are also a big craze in America Disney but not so much in Paris. However, there were two that I liked so I picked up a Stitch and an Olaf. 










Lastly we had to get some kind of memorabilia to show where we stayed. These coin machines are placed all around the park and the idea is that you collect them all. We got the Cars one at our hotel in Santa Fe and then the Mickey with castle in one of the arcades in Disneyland Park. I know there were tonnes others like Buzz Lightyear etc. These were 2 euros each.









What did you buy when you went to Disney??

Love Em
xxx

About Doctor Who GEEK

Organic Theme. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Travels of a Doctor Who GEEK!

Designed by Templatezy