Saturday 23 July 2016

Pottsy's Pumps

Posted By: Doctor Who GEEK - 03:17:00

Share

& Comment


So it's that time again where I update my product list and give you a run down of everything for sale. Each product is custom made and designed to your needs. Please message me if you have any queries or would like to make an order. Thank you!

Shoes 

What I am most known for is my shoes that I paint, ranging from adults to children. Adults shoes are between £20-25 dependant on design, whilst child shoes are at £15. 















Tote bags

My tote bags are quite a new addition to the Pottsy's Pumps list and they are £5 each. I love doing this bags and coming up with new designs. They are 40cm by 37cm and great for using as a shopping bag. 

 

Keyrings

Starting from yesterday I am also selling keyrings for £1.50. They are 5cm by 3cm and can be designed with anything you would like. Whether thats handpainted or printed. 




















Coasters

Coasters are made of unglazed ceramic and come in two different shapes. The circular coaster is 10cm by 10cm and is individually priced at £2.50 and can also come in a set f 4 at £6. The square coasters are 13cm by 13cm and are individually priced at £3 each. For a set of 4 you can get them for £10.




















Badges

Badges come in three different shapes and are all £1.50 each. There are a limited number of these so please get your order in. 




I do also sell customised canvas' and mugs so feel free to message me for further details about those too. If there are any LFCC attendees that would like to purchase any of the above, then place an order at the beginning of the week and hopefully they will be ready for the convention at the weekend! 

Happy buying!

Love Em
xx

About Doctor Who GEEK

Organic Theme. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Travels of a Doctor Who GEEK!

Designed by Templatezy