Tuesday 5 July 2016

Disneyland Paris / Day 1 & 2

Posted By: Doctor Who GEEK - 02:30:00

Share

& Comment

I have just come back from the most magical trip at Disneyland Paris for the first time ever! I spent 5 amazing days and came back with 600+ photos and videos, so I thought I would give you a run down of most things that happened. So here's Day 1 (Wednesday) and Thursday (Day 2).....


Wednesday (Day 1)



We arrived at 2 to the Disney park from the Eurostar. I ran to World of Disney to get the necessities - Minnie Ears, autograph book and pen and Photopass. We then headed off to drop luggage in our hotel - Santa Fe. It was a Cars themed hotel which was perfect because Cars is one of my favourite films. What was even better was being put into the Luigi section as he is my favourite character! What a great start. The rooms were beautifully themed with cones and road markings. I will probably do a review and tips blog post to let everyone know more detail about the hotel.... So after we dropped off luggage it was onwards to the park we went!


Our first stop off was for Princess Pavilion as we didn't mind queueing for this. We waited a good hour before entering the room. I'm not going to lie but Snow White is my least favourite princess but she was really lovely. She found out that I had painted my own shoes (her character wasn't on them so that got a bit awkward....). She was my first ever character meet so I was now in the zone to meet others. For the rest of the day we went on rides that had small queues - Buzz LightYear Lazer Blast, Tea cups and Autopia. We also had Annette's Diner for dinner which was gorgeous and then headed off back to the hotel to have a 'Glowtini' and rest before the first full day in the Parks.  




Thursday (Day 2)


We chose Thursday to be a Disneyland Park day and our first meet and greet during magic hours was Minnie and Mickey. They were both lovely and I showed Minnie my nails and she put them against her dress to compare. She wanted to tell Mickey about them but he was signing my book. Then it was Mickey's turn and he started doing Stitch actions as he had noticed my top. He wanted me to kiss his nose loads. What a great way to start the day off! 


Next was Chip and Dale who were so cheeky! I got loads of hugs and kisses. I also got my ears pushed down infront of my face and was taken away at the end of the photo by Chip. I love this photo as it has such a beautiful back drop. 


These two were definitely a highlight for me as they were so good to interact with. It started off with Pluto holding out his hands so I would go to him first but Goofy wanted me too. Then I got grabbed by Goofy and we danced together. Whilst he signed my book, Pluto grabbed me back again and bent me over backwards. I did get a Photopass photo for these two but I haven't been sent these yet. My mum also joined me for some photos but got grabbed by Pluto even though my mum loves Goofy. I got forced to kiss them both :') I also have a funny story to tell which is related to the next day so will put that into my next blog post.


We wandered over to Adventureland as I knew that Aladdin was having a meet and greet. I said to myself that if Jafar came I would get out of the queue as he's costume really scared me. I saw Jafar come past and my heart dropped but then the Genie turned up too so I told myself to be brave. Its not like I'm 21?! I got up to them both and hugged the Genie, then whilst he was signing I had to contend with Jafar. He came up right close to my face and I could clearly see that the person inside could see through his beard. This made me feel a bit better. He grabbed my autograph book and once he had signed it he threw it on the floor for me to pick up. We then posed for a photo and Jafar decided to put his hand on my Minnie ears. The photo was done and he didn't move so I had to move and hold my ears otherwise they would fall off. I felt very proud of myself after I had met them both..


The last meet and greet for the day was Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen. Now this photo collage layout was very fitting - 'Never Grow up!' so I had to use it. They were both very lovely and chatty - Naveen asked me if I was from England and asked if it rained there a lot. Tiana then told me not to kiss any frogs! I hugged then both and had to get on tip toes to hug Naveen as he was so tall! 







For the rest of the day we went on Les Pay des Conte Fees (or something like that), watched the Parade for the first time (and got front row!) then stayed for Dreams which was amazing and I may have even shed a little secret tear. I'm thinking of combining all my videos into one video. The following blogs will feature the next few days of Disney!!

Hope you enjoyed my first Disney diary!
Have you been to Disney? Who have you met?

Love Em
xxx


About Doctor Who GEEK

Organic Theme. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Travels of a Doctor Who GEEK!

Designed by Templatezy