Tuesday 28 June 2016

Packing for Disney!

Posted By: Doctor Who GEEK - 02:30:00

Share

& Comment

I have literally been waiting since September to go to Disneyland Paris, and I finally go tomorrow!! I just wanted to share a few bits of what I am taking. I am a first timer to Disneyland Paris so I have been planning like crazy and watching vlogs, I'm going with my mum and she's leaving it all to me. So here's what I have packed so far........

Clothes


 



I have gone absolutely Disney mad with my clothes and I don't think there is one thing that isn't related to Disney. I'm hoping for good weather so have three pairs of shorts, normal, Marvel and Mickey Mouse themed. My T-shirts are Mickey Mouse, Stitch (x2) and Marvel. As I am staying in the Cars themed Hotel - Santa Fe, I am also travelling down in my Cars jumper! Yes I am 21 and I don't care one bit! I've literally dreamed of going to Disneyland for years and its finally here! I cannot wait to pick up my Minnie Mouse ears as its a Disney must. I have also decorated my own shoes which is a beautiful ombre colour from pink to blue. 




Accessories 



I absolutely love this Stitch choker I picked up from Etsy as Stitch is my all time favourite character. I made the Avengers necklace from the toys in the £1 slot machines in a shopping centre. Now for the Olaf tights, I picked these up last year. I really don't know if I will wear them but they are cute all the same. 

Necessities 


Now I also have to start packing the essentials such as make-up, plasters etc. My picked up this Cars water bottle from somewhere for my birthday which is fitting with the hotel that we are staying out. (If you don't already know, I am a massive cars fan so this is all fate!). She then picked me out this Stitch Tsum Tsum from the Disney Store which actually folds out to be a bag which is definitely handy for when I buy things in the shops!! I'm bringing my sunnies as I also hope for amazing weather - these were from Primark for something cheap as £3?! 

As I am typing this blog I am planning like crazy and matching my outfits to the itinerary for each day. We are there for 4 nights and 5 days so will have to split the time equally between Disney Park and Walt Studios. I'm so excited! This will also be the last blog until next Tuesday.

Have any of you been to Disneyland Paris before? Who is your favourite character? Have any tips to share?

See you next Tuesday!!
Love Em
xxxx 

About Doctor Who GEEK

Organic Theme. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Travels of a Doctor Who GEEK!

Designed by Templatezy