Friday 8 July 2016

Disneyland Paris / Day 3

Posted By: Doctor Who GEEK - 02:30:00

Share

& Comment


On the Friday we designated this day as the Walt Disney Studios Park Day (as this would stop us from continuously going from one park to the other). However, we did start the day off in the Disneyland Park to use our magic hours and meet Donald Duck! 


Friday 


As we didn't meet Donald on the Thursday with the other Magic Hours characters we decided to use this magic hour to do so. I absolutely loved this interaction as Donald serenaded me and really fancied me. He kept kissing me up and down my arm and kept trying to faint. He stuck my autograph book on my head and saw my shirt so decided to be a superhero. He told my mum that I was his and she went back to him 'No she's mine'. Lots of hugs and kisses later I was walking off and he was looking at me longingly until I had gone, loved Donald!


Then we went off to meet Buzz Lightyear! When I got up to him I got a big hug and he kissed me hand. We then started to dance with each other like I was Jessie and he was Spanish Buzz it was hilarious. The cast member who was helping out went to my mum 'She danced with Goofy yesterday didn't she?'. This made us both think that he had to be my Goofy from the day before! Plus he was hot too, what a bonus. 


We then queued 40 mins for Spiderman!! He was really spending a lot of time with the children which is why it was 40 minutes. I got up to him and he liked my shirt and signed my autograph book. We then posed together and my mum joined in. He asked me if she knew how to do the pose and I said 'of course!'. 


How could I meet Buzz without meeting Woody as well? I got a high five and hug from him and he complimented my Minnie ears. We also had to do the Woody stance. The same cast member was there again and I would love to have believed that he had just been the previous Woody as he only seemed to play tall characters. 

For the rest of day we wandered round the park. We went on the ratatouille ride, slinky dog, cars ride and went to the Stunt show which was awesome. As we had finished the park a little early we then went to the Frozen show over in the Disneyland Park as we wanted to do this before the weekend, which we knew would get busier. 






Thank you for reading!

Love Em
xxx












About Doctor Who GEEK

Organic Theme. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Travels of a Doctor Who GEEK!

Designed by Templatezy