Tuesday 10 May 2016

Low Price Haul- Primark/ New Look

Posted By: Doctor Who GEEK - 02:30:00

Share

& Comment

So last week I needed a day off so decided to go browsing in the shops (probably a big mistake!). I came across some really cheap items which I thought I would share with you lot....

New Look





 The first item was this beautiful pale blue-lilac dress for £7.99. The sleeves are off the shoulders and is nice and tight fitting. This is a spring dress dream as it will go with all my pastel shades of nail varnishes. 





Primark

 I love Primark for its cheapness and picked up some really cheap t-shirts. First one has these beautiful asian elephants on them for£3 and then this white lacy top for £5. Primark are really selling a lot of t-shirts with vintage type things on such as dreamcatchers and the hamsa hand. 

As this day was very sunny I also decided to get some sunnies. I got two pairs for £2 each and got one with black frames and one with a leopard print. Primary really do have some lovely summery tops that I think you should try out! 






Hope you get yourself some bargains!

Love Em
xxxx

About Doctor Who GEEK

Organic Theme. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Travels of a Doctor Who GEEK!

Designed by Templatezy