Tuesday 26 April 2016

Avengers Age of Ultron Prem - a year on

Posted By: Doctor Who GEEK - 02:30:00

Share

& Comment


It's been over a year since my last premiere -Avengers Age of Ultron at Westfields. I got such huge successes and came away buzzing and bruised. The only down side to premieres is the huge crushes of people especially when you are at the front (which is the best place). Today I am hopefully attempting to do this all over again but going to the Captain America: Civil War film prem. Here's how I got on last time......

My favourite success

So I had arrived at the premiere not knowing if I would get a good view, if I would get lucky or see anyone! But my favourite from the day was getting to see Chris Evans and his many facial expressions, even got myself a cheeky autograph!

 

I absolutely loved the beard that he had at the time but I know he had to shave it off :( 

Thor aka the God himself Chris Hemsworth




I was looking forward to seeing how good looking Chris Hemsworth was in real life and I can tell you he is very!!! He was suited all in blue and had such a cute smile. I got a lovely crotch shot as I was being swamped by all these sheets of paper but luckily he did see me under all the mass. 

New cast members
Unfortunately I did not get the autographs from Aaron and Elizabeth but I got some really close up shots! Its not as if they didn't come over to us but my book got covered under everyone else's. 

RDJ

I was lucky enough to be standing opposite the car that was used in the film. However, I did not know that RDJ himself would be getting in it and be so close! I am quite a big fan of Iron-man and RDJ's wittiness.
Random Celeb's 

Now at Premieres lots of celebrity guests attend to watch the film for themselves. We were lucky enough to get two more autographs from Noel Clarke and Katie Piper as they were more than willing to sign. Now I definitely didn't know that these two would be attending but I'm so glad that they did because I have been wanting to meet them for years! I admire them both in different ways, Noel from being in my one true love - Doctor Who and Katie for being such an inspiring role model. She looked absolutely gorgeous on the night and I told her, she was very appreciative. 


This was my second premiere ever and I am so glad I had attended because it was incredible!
Have you been to any premieres? 
Love Em
xx


About Doctor Who GEEK

Organic Theme. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Travels of a Doctor Who GEEK!

Designed by Templatezy