Saturday 23 April 2016

What I got for my 21st!

Posted By: Doctor Who GEEK - 02:30:00

Share

& Comment

I have been thoroughly spoilt for my 21st celebrations! As I was in Brighton for my actual birthday I didn't get my pressies from my family until I got home. I got a range of different gifts which I am so appreciative for, so I have grouped them to show some of them to you... take a look below!

Disney goodies

So my main pressie was the tickets for Disneyland but my mum also wanted to get me a few bits for Disney. These included a Cars drinking bottle (as we are staying in Santa Fe which is a Cars themed hotel!), Minnie Mouse washing flannel and a tsum tsum bag. For me to use at university my mum also got me a Frozen notepad and pencil case set. It's not like I'm 21 or anything.... I also asked for two Funko Pop's which were Rapunzel & Pascal and Thor.

Literally cannot wait until Disneyland Paris!! 









Jewellery 

I absolutely love getting jewellery as presents as I am not quite adventurous with it. I got some absolutely stunning pieces from my friends and family which include; Fossil, River Island and Next! I also must say that I particularly like this photo lay, not bad ayy!













TV & Film

I am a sucker for TV and films such as Game of Thrones and Harry Potter. I asked for the box set for Game of Thrones Season 5 as I already have season 1-4. I literally cannot wait till the new season starts as they have been getting better by each series! I'm also a sucker for anything Harry Potter so my sister got me this colouring and I had asked for the book set as I don't have them myself. I always borrow my sisters and this just gives me an excuse to read them for the gizillionth time!












Make-up

Every girl loves a bit of make-up, especially when its MAC! My sister and I have been doing this thing where you make a wishlist of all the things you want to buy from MAC, on my list was eyeshadows (Star-violet, Cranberry and Coppering) and lipstick (Twig). I was so lucky to receive these from my family. I also used this for my Birthday make-up which is mentioned in another blog. I also love the Sleek palettes and this one I received has seriously got to be up there with one of my favourites! It is the "All night long" palette and funnily enough the colours are named after cocktails - my favourite thing! I also got this gorgeous Seventeen lip gloss kit which I will review in a few blogs time as they are brilliant!

I got lots more goodies such as Musical tickets, a laptop and money so I was thoroughly spoilt! Thank you to everyone who celebrated with me and made me feel special.

Hope you enjoyed reading!

Love Em 
xxxx

About Doctor Who GEEK

Organic Theme. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Travels of a Doctor Who GEEK!

Designed by Templatezy