Saturday 13 February 2016

Weekly routine

Posted By: Doctor Who GEEK - 02:30:00

Share

& Comment

I just wanted to start this blog off with a big thank you to everyone who viewed my previous blog post. I got 170+ views because Rosie Huntington Whiteley retweeted my tweet about the make-up blog. I obviously don't do this blog for views but if no-one reads it then what's the point? I absolutely admire Rosie and was so excited that she had noticed me! This blog will be so simple in contrast but without further a-do here is my usual weekly routine....


 Monday

As a university student I have a lack of strong will to get up early. I normally rise at about 9 and start to get ready for my 12 o'clock lecture. Afterwards I would have lunch and maybe do some work before heading back to my house to get changed. In the evening I travel to my Zumba class which is literally what I have been looking forward to all day and afterwards too! I come home quickly make dinner and have a shower ready for the next day.

Tuesday

Now for this semester I have Tuesday's off, which is great but I currently have no proper module work to do. This day should be used to write my dissertation but being a top procrastinated I spend it going to a lunchtime Zumba step class and then doing some weights in the gym afterwards. I come home shower and catch up on TV that I have missed. We are also hoping to go to the cinema this week so this will be a nice change

Wednesday 

I also have Wednesday's off too! Yes you can say students have an easy life but when deadlines are due this day is amazing to get that kind of work done. Currently I either watch programmes or read during the day then I go to yogalates and last week I also went to circuits (which I also enjoyed very much). I come home, shower and dinner ready for a busy next two days. 

Thursday 

On Thursday's I have two lectures lasting two hours each with the last one ending at 5, which is when I am very tired! This day is dedicated to getting through my lectures and nothing fun really happens, but there again that is what I am at uni for I suppose!

Friday 

Starting off my second long day, I get up at 6:30 to start setting off for my work experience in a school. It takes me a while to get there and quite a few buses but I thoroughly enjoy my time here as I would eventually like to be a teacher. I get back in time for lunch then have to get changed out of my formal clothes into something for comfier. I then head off to my lecture which yet again doesn't finish till 5!! Friday nights are spent chilling or what I am doing now.... writing blog posts! 

Saturday & Sunday 

Now my weekends vary from week to week but I always seem to be doing something, tonight I might be going to the pub, next week I think is open day. But if I'm not doing anything then I should be catching up with the work that I should have done in the week! This is all normally done in my pj's, how else can you spend a weekend?

I have only just started to get into this routine but each and every week is different which is why I love uni and being a student! I'm trying to enjoy these week's whilst I have freedom!

How do you spend your week?
Love Em
xx

About Doctor Who GEEK

Organic Theme. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Travels of a Doctor Who GEEK!

Designed by Templatezy