Wednesday 17 February 2016

Marble-look Nails

Posted By: Doctor Who GEEK - 02:30:00

Share

& Comment

I recently decorated my nails in a Marble like way as I saw how to do it from a tutorial. As it's my first time, they do look pretty dodgy but I wanted to show you how to do it just in case other people want to try it. You can personalise this with different colours and different patterns. Here's how to do the look....

What you will need:
  •                                                                              White Nail Varnish
  •                                                                               Clear Nail Varnish
  •                                                                            Coloured Nail Varnish
  •                                                                             Plastic Sandwich Bag




First start off by choosing your colours - I have gone for a white, grey, almond and purple. Paint your nails with a base coat, I like to use the Rimmel Manicure undercoat. 

 

Next paint over your nails with white nail varnish. I feel that this is the best way to show up the marble pattern. 

 

Then dot each colours quickly onto the white paint and smudge/dab with a plastic sandwich bag. This should create a marble effect, however, if you are not happy with the effect then you can touch up again with more dots. Seal with a clear nail varnish to limit chipping. 


Let me know if you re-create this nail art! 

Love Em
xx




About Doctor Who GEEK

Organic Theme. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Travels of a Doctor Who GEEK!

Designed by Templatezy