Tuesday 9 February 2016

Rosie For Autograph Make-up

Posted By: Doctor Who GEEK - 02:30:00

Share

& Comment


Rosie Huntington-Whiteley has been in collaboration with Marks and Spencer's for a fair few years. It first started with her lingerie collection, moving to two fragrances and now a make-up collection. I absolutely love Rosie and her passion for creating products for real women, so I wanted to see if they were really good as she says!



I wanted to start off with the basics like this liquid eyeliner. It is £14 and I really had my doubts at how good this could be. But I am blown away! It reminds me of the Eyeko pen liner which is very suitable for anyone who cannot use liquid eyeliner. It is not too liquidy so you can get thin and thick lines, I love it!

 

The next product I bought was this brow pencil in the colour natural brow 1. It is at £10 and has a pencil combined with brush. I'm not the best at doing my brows but this pencil is so easy to work with, the pencil comes out really well and stays on for a long time. 

I also just had to buy one of lipsticks from the collection. At £14 I bought 'Lady Rose' which is a beautiful pink colour. Apparently this is Rosie's favourite colour from the collection. I absolutely love that the lipstick case is magnetic so clicks back into place when you put the lipstick back. Each design from the collection is also emblazoned with the signature rose logo which is seen nicely on this lipstick. I absolutely love the rose gold colouring of the collection and would definitely be willing to try more from the collection in the future. At the minute there is an offer on when you buy 2 products you get the make-up bag worth £16 for free!

NYX

I also wanted to try the new collection from NYX in Boots (which is online). 

 

I have wanted a eyeshadow primer for a while and just never know what one to get. I bought this nyx primer which is like a lip balm for your eyes. Yes that's a weird way to put it. However it really does do the trick! I may have to practice with it though as I didn't have time to let it dry before putting on my eyeshadow, this was at £5.50. Next I bought this white eye pencil (DISCLAIMER: this is not from NYX but Maybelline). I felt like I needed a white eye pencil as every youtuber uses it!


I have also always wanted to try eyeshadow sticks because they are quick and easy to use. I found these two beautiful colours online called 'Almond' (on the left) and obviously 'Rose Gold' (on the right) in the infinite eyeshadow collection. They are £6.50 each and are really pigmented. 

With all my new products I created a cute new make-up just to show you lot how it all looks on!


















Thank you for reading and hope you enjoyed this review!

Love Em
xxx


About Doctor Who GEEK

Organic Theme. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Travels of a Doctor Who GEEK!

Designed by Templatezy