Thursday 4 February 2016

Reading list

Posted By: Doctor Who GEEK - 03:52:00

Share

& Comment


Now I love books as much as the next person, however, being at university you don't get the time to actually read fictional books just academic books! Which sucks. I have a great collection of books but just seem to buy more before I read any of them. These are the books that I would catch up with in the summer...

You're The One That I Want - Giovanna Fletcher



I picked up this one early last year as I know everyone raves about Giovanna's books! I know she has plenty more out but I would like to think that this was one of her first ones? I love a good love story so have got good hopes for this one. 

The Miniaturist - Jessie Burton - I picked this one up on a whim as I knew that it was like the book of the year or something? I don't even think I know what it is about but because everyone loved it, I knew I just had to pick it up.

One Shot - Lee Child


Lee Child is also one of the those most raved about authors. He has a serious of books about Jack Reacher but I would like to think this one is associated with the film. I absolutely love the film and how can you not get a book with Tom Cruises' face on the front? Tom Cruise and Jack Reacher are a hit and miss with people but as I already like them both I probably going to like this book. 

The Intimate Adventures of a London Call Girl - Belle de Jour 


I picked this one up at a Wh Smith in a service station on the way back to Brighton. I love the series of Belle de Jour starring Billie Piper and this book was half price. Bargain!! I don't know what I am actually expecting? Its quite a small book so I will probably get through this one pretty quickly. 

Game of Thrones - George R R Martin  - I absolutely love Game of Thrones and wanted to see how similar the books are to series. I have started reading the first one but it is such a big book that I only read a few chapters at a time. I love how the chapters are about different characters, like in the series. It makes you keep wanting to read as the next chapter is set somewhere totally different. I have also bought number 2 to read but I need to get through all these other books first.

Have you read any of these books, let me know if they are good!
What's on your reading list?
Love Em
xx


About Doctor Who GEEK

Organic Theme. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Travels of a Doctor Who GEEK!

Designed by Templatezy