Sunday 31 January 2016

My Two Bedroom's

Posted By: Doctor Who GEEK - 02:30:00

Share

& Comment

In a few months time I won't have to keep transferring my belongings too and from my two different bedrooms! They couldn't be further from each other but I have tried to make them as homely as can be (& geeky). Have a look to see what I love about each room...

Brighton bedroom




As rented houses have strict rules you are quite limited with what you can do. I absolutely love this room, its so spacious and I have a double bed!! To make it more homely I have decorated the room with a heart shape filled with photos of all my special people. I've even brought my favourite toys from home!








My duvet is from Asda and has some really could writing on it which even includes things about Brighton. I got this in an Asda in Essex before I came back to uni so I just knew I had to get it!


As I am a geography student a world map poster can't come too far behind me. This map literally covers my whole wall #truegeographer. 


Every uni room has to have some pretty lights to make it look better. I got given these for a christmas present and I love them. They are battery powered and are from Tiger. If you've not been to Tiger its really cheap and has everyday items that you need or only just realised you need. I love getting any kind of present from there. 


Lastly, to make the room more geeky I just had to bring out my Lord of the Rings figures from KFC. They were the best KFC toy that they ever brought out! The Avengers figures are from Kinder Eggs...














Essex bedroom

As much as I love being home, this room is so small compared to my uni room. I don't spend as much time in this room compared my uni room just because its so small. However, I love the design of this room as I've put my own spin on it. 


 

My colour scheme is grey with vintage blue flowers and bedding. I've decorated the walls with canvas' hand-painted by myself. I have made each canvas represent something that I love! This ranges from Doctor Who - Game of Thrones - Disney and Billie Piper.


 Now I used to have a rather large collection of Doctor Who figures which took over my whole cabinet. Now that I have packed them away I have finally got a lovely bookcase. 

I cannot have a room that is not geeky in some aspect though, this is where my Tsum Tsum collection started. I have a few more than this photo shows but I love every single one of them. My ultimate favourites have to be Stitch, Alien, Perry and Olaf. I am so excited for the future Tsum Tsum collections coming out like Tangled!!!! PASQUALLLL omg. 
Whenever I go to conventions I also say to myself "I am never going to buy Funko's". Well that changed and I have started a collection of my favourites. I remember buying the Tenth and Eleventh Doctor bought at the Doctor Who Experience in Cardiff and my newer three (both stitchs' and Mater) from the Brighton convention.


Before you even come into my bedroom you will be hit full on in the face with a TARDIS door. Yes I painted the TARDIS onto my actual door. I really wish I could say my bedroom is bigger on the inside but its not - so it just makes it ironic.



 

I absolutely love having two rooms because it makes up for my small bedroom at home. As much as I moan about living away from home, I know that I will really miss my room and independence. What is your favourite thing in your bedroom?


Thanks for reading!
Love Em
xx


About Doctor Who GEEK

Organic Theme. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Travels of a Doctor Who GEEK!

Designed by Templatezy