Wednesday 27 January 2016

Creams date and trip to Hove

Posted By: Doctor Who GEEK - 02:30:00

Share

& Comment


On Monday after having a lovely university exam my housemate and I decided to go celebrate in Creams. If you don't know what Creams is then you need to check it out! It serves pancakes, waffles, milkshakes and ice cream. I have previously been to one in Southend but this Creams is much bigger and was empty when we went.


 

I had a beautiful nutella & strawberries pancake with an oreo milkshake. Emma had a fudge cake on a waffle with Mars bar milkshake - we were definitely stuffed! Afterwards we went to walk it off at Palmeira Square in Hove. 


 I absolutely love the houses/ flats in Hove as they are so big! 

My Mickey Mouse t-shirt is from Bershka in the sale for £3.99 - this will be perfect for my Disneyland trip.

Dungarees were from Primark. 

Leather jacked - Miss Selfridge £49
After posing on people's doorways we started to make our way down to the seafront to see the cute beach huts and sea! Having been here nearly 3 years I have never ventured down this far before.






It was a very windy day and I thought it could rain at any minute but luckily it held out. Being in Brighton you would think I would be sick of the sea but in fact I haven't really seen much of it. If you haven't been to Brighton & Hove then you really must go!!! We took lots more photos but unfortunately they didn't make the cut. That included a reenactment of the Titanic pose with Emma....you just have to right? You are more than welcome to have this photo of me in between shots - such a beautiful face.



Big thank you to my lovely Emma who walked with me in the cold and took my lovely photo's. Without you this blog post would not have been possible. Brighton will forever have a place in my heart and I will definitely find it hard to leave. 

See you in the next post!
Love Em 
xxxxx

About Doctor Who GEEK

Organic Theme. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Travels of a Doctor Who GEEK!

Designed by Templatezy