Thursday 31 December 2015

Scrapbook 2015

Posted By: Doctor Who GEEK - 02:30:00

Share

& Comment

Today is the last day of 2015, and what a year it has been! I feel this year has flown by but looking back on all that I have done seems like ages ago. I am super excited for what is to come in 2016 and feel that it will definitely be my year. Here's what I did in 2015....


 January..


In Jan, we celebrated my gorgeous Nan's 80th birthday! I had told my nan that I couldn't come home for her birthday as I had exams around that time. My mum had planned a surprise party with all my nan's friends, she absolutely loved it and couldn't believe I was home!


..March

As nothing particuliar happened in Feb we shall move onto March. Now in March I went to my first ever comedy night which featured Romesh Ranganathan.
I also went to the Brighton Centre for the first time to see The Script with my lovely friend Sian, thanks Sian!



 
 I have also had lots of fantastic opportunities to go as a VIP to the Harry Potter Studio Tour and this was one of the best ones! Myself and my sister got invited to the opening of the Hogwarts Express and Percy Weasley even showed his face! 

March was also the time of my most amazing fieldtrip to Sicily with my geography gang. We went in rivers and stood on volcanoes, it was the most awesome experience ever.


A day after I had returned I jetsetted off with my Dad to Amsterdam! I loved the feel of the place and just loved seeing my Dad. We also went to the Vincent Van Gogh Museum, if you know me you know that I love my Gogh! Would definitely like to go back one day



 

April

In April we went to see my lovely aunt's new puppies! They were absolutely gorgeous and it was the first time I had ever held a puppy! For my birthday I went to Les Miserables with my mother and it was absolutely incredible. The guy who played Jean Valjean was mind blowing, definitely have to go there if you haven't. I was also lucky enough to meet Carrie Fletcher at Stage Door. 

 

I was also lucky enough to get to the front of the barrier at the Avengers Premiere. I met Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Josh Whedon, Noel Clarke and Katie Piper and was so close to Robert Downey Jr. Most amazing premiere even if I did get crushed. 
I was also crazy enough to take part in the Universities colour run which was fun!

May 

In May I had a fieldtrip to West Wittering, did some lab work and also went to the Doctor Who Symphonic Spectacular which was brilliant! I had lost a bit of interest in Doctor Who around this time but this certainly made me fall back in love with it!

June

On my sister's birthday I sneakily went to see my favourite man Rylan on southbank whilst he recorded This Morning. I got to have a really long chat with him and it was literally just me and him round the back. Also got two cheeky selfies with him. 

 
July 

This was one of my favourite months of the year as it included my annual convention! This year though I was going to cosplay as Legolas and luckily it went down well! I met so many amazing guests including Michael Gambon, David Bradley, Rose Leslie and Luke Pasqulino.

I also somehow managed to drag my mum on a Cardiff trip! We went to the Doctor Who Experience and to different locations including Bad Wolf Bay, Eddie's Diner and Llandaff. 

August 

Whilst working I managed to do a few days to places such as Colchester Zoo and London. I actually fed an elephant and giraffe for the first time (as I was too scared to do it last time). I also met my lovely Rylan again in London whilst he gave out free ice cream. My Dad also came and visited and we spent another lovely day in London.

 

September & October 

September included work do's, Hayley's 21st party and a day trip to Brighton! It also mean't the start of my third year at university and freshers! October just mean't settling down back into uni so nothing really happened except for Halloween, which I loved my make-up.


November 

November mean't the first ever Brighton Convention which was absolutely fab! I really hope the next one is as good before I leave the town. I met Simon Callow, Samuel Anderson and Jeff Rawle. I also completed my last ever dissertation fieldwork at Shoreham!! 

 

December

On the 3rd December we went to Winter Wonderland before we were all coming home for the Christmas break. I love the Christmassy month and spending time with family.

I hope everyone had a fun filled 2015 and I wish you all a happy 2016. Celebrate lots!
See you in 2016

Love Em
xx

About Doctor Who GEEK

Organic Theme. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Travels of a Doctor Who GEEK!

Designed by Templatezy