Wednesday 30 December 2015

Christmas Gifts

Posted By: Doctor Who GEEK - 02:30:00

Share

& Comment

Now I'm not one to show off what I get at Christmas but I was thoroughly spoilt and I always love seeing what everyone else gets. Here are just a few of my amazing pressies received...


Beauty 

First of all I had asked for this Zoella Rose Gold vanity case because I absolutely love anything rose gold! My make-up collection is ever growing and this size is just perfect. 

Moving onto smellies. I also had asked for the new Rosie for Autograph Nuit parfum from Marks and Spencers. I already had her first perfume but I just had to try out this new one. It is very lovely but wouldn't be everyone's taste. 

My friend also got me a Victoria's Secret body mist in Vanilla as she absolutely knows I love Vanilla and Victoria Secret! 2 in 1. 

Tsum Tsums

As an avid Tsum Tsum collector I was very pleased to get four new tsum tsums! I got Pooh and Piglet from my mum and Anna and Elsa from my uni housemate. I've also been having trouble collecting my pin from the collectors card as they have stopped doing them. I was only supposed to get the 25th pin but my sister managed to wangle a 50th pin out of them. Can't believe it!







Random goodies

As many already know, I absolutely love Victoria Secret's! It has recently opened in Lakeside, Essex, and I couldn't be any happier. It is now literally on my doorstep, yippeee. My lovely sister got me a giftcard to spend in there for Christmas, so I know where I will be going for the New Year sales. As like everyone else, I finally got a colouring book - Doctor Who! I have already coloured in one of the pages but I know it will keep me amused for hours when I go back to uni!






What did you all get for Christmas?

Love Em
xxxx

About Doctor Who GEEK

Organic Theme. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Travels of a Doctor Who GEEK!

Designed by Templatezy