Tuesday 5 January 2016

Fitness Haul

Posted By: Doctor Who GEEK - 02:30:00

Share

& Comment

Happy 2016 everyone! As its the New Year, many people have resolutions of going to the gym more. So I have put together this little haul of fitness clothes that I got to bring back to university, you can never have too many. I can't say my resolution is to go to the gym as I have been for a while but I just want to get better at what I have been doing. I'm going to try out more classes like Aerial Hoop and Spinning to see if I like them! If the gym doesn't motivate you then go to a class....


Forever 21


So a good place to start is sport bras! I quite like the weird and unusual looking ones as they make going to dance and gym more fun. These were roughly £13 and come in different 'impacts'. You choose from whatever 'impacts' you need, as I need a bit more support I tend to go medium-high. Everyone needs a bit of support for when they are dancing don't they?!

Primark

 
Primark actually don't do a bad range of gym clothes especially when you just want something cheap. By cheap I don't mean bad quality! My basics include black leggings which are tight and just make me feel comfortable. It's all about mix and matching and getting cute tops you feel good in. This top from Primark at £5 will be good for my Zumba classes as it is very breathable and you get super sweaty in Zumba!

 

I also like to wear bright colours just to contrast the black leggings, liven it up a bit!  These leggings are different to my other ones and come out spring to summer time. They 3/4 length and have a pocket in the bum for you to stash any secret stuff! These were £7. I also got a matching pink top for £4 which will be perfect for my Aerial hoop, gym and yogalates. 

Zumba

 

Most people should know by now that I am a complete Zumba fan and just feel like its the best thing that I have ever discovered at university. You don't even need to be a good dancer, just feel the music and have fun with your friends. As there was a sale just before Christmas, I asked for these beauties from the official Zumba website. The top is netted with a bright pink t-shirt underneath and the leggings have the most cutest design ever! 


Now everyone needs a bag to take to the gym with all your necessities in like water bottles and towel etc. This gym bag is from Primark at £8 and is just such a good size! It also comes in black, but I thought it is perfect for those days you just need to chuck something in a bag and go.

Hope you enjoyed this fitness haul! If you have any questions about Zumba or fitness in general then don't hesitate to contact me. If you would to see more fitness related posts then let me know too!

Happy gymming
Love Em
xxx

About Doctor Who GEEK

Organic Theme. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Travels of a Doctor Who GEEK!

Designed by Templatezy