Tuesday 29 December 2015

Christmas Day!

Posted By: Doctor Who GEEK - 02:30:00

Share

& Comment


Christmas Day is one of my favourites as I get to spend the day with my family. Especially being at university I don't get to see them as much. Unfortunately though we have all come down with colds so it wasn't the most enthusiastic we've ever been. Here are a few photos I took with my new tripod...



 
As previously blogged, I put on my Christmassy make-up with my diva red lip and got ready for my family to come round. 

 

I dressed up in my Minnie's Boutique shirt dress which has a beautiful asymmetrical trim at the bottom. I love the belt to tie it around the waist as I love things that are quite fitting, otherwise I look bigger than what I am. 


A few selfie's later with my new tripod and the day finally begun! The turkey dinner was gorgeous, the Prosecco (+lemonade) flowed and games were played. What more do you want for a Christmas Day? We finished off the day with a lovely family photo (which we have been doing a lot recently) and the annual Doctor Who Christmas special watch.

I hope you all enjoyed the festivities and are up for round 2 - New Year!

Love Em
xxx

About Doctor Who GEEK

Organic Theme. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Travels of a Doctor Who GEEK!

Designed by Templatezy