Friday 9 October 2015

Student Lock-In Haul

Posted By: Doctor Who GEEK - 03:19:00

Share

& Comment

If you are a student then you will know about the Student Lock-In events at your nearest shopping centre. One night per year shopping centres only allow students to shop in their stores, with many hosting discounts of up to 30%. Down in Brighton our Student Lock-In was Wednesday night and I thought I would show you what I bought....


First off was Bershka! I am a huge fan of Bershka clothing and have only known about it since moving down to Brighton. I would say price range is between New Look and Forever 21, so very affordable, especially with extra discount. 





Over the past few weeks I have noticed items that I wanted to buy or try on but waited until the lock-in. This lace top was definitely one of them. This buy was definitely a try-it-on before you buy because of the lacy neck. I'm not normally overly keen on shirts that go up to the neck hence why I don't own any roll neck jumpers. Probably because of my rounder face... However, when I tried this on, it was stunning. The lace design is beautiful and is finished off with a trim around the cuffs. Only problem I know I will have with, is catching it on things. I must be careful!! The shirt was £15.99 (without discount), it is on the pricey side but I couldn't resist because of the discount!





These denim jeans have a washed out look which needed to be added to my collection. I am currently obsessed with knee rips and being a short girl, these don't often fall at my knees, but these one's do!! They are also high waisted which makes me feel very secure. I tried these in khaki green first, but I knew that more clothes would go with this denim colour. At £19.99 (without discount added), I think the quality is amazing! Well done Bershka!

My next purchase had my Disneyland Paris trip in mind. I am currently on the search for t-shirts, tops and anything Disney related for me to wear at Disneyland next summer. (It's my first time and I'm really excited!). This sweatshirt jumper is very light and perfect for those summer evenings. The cute 'Hello Paris' fits lovely with my Disney theme and grey is one of my favourite colours. With a bargain of £9.99 I just had to get it!!


 


The last shop I bought something in was Pull and Bear. Now this is also a new favourite of mine especially when it comes to student discount time as I do feel it is out of my price range. However, the clothing they do is beautiful! I have only ever seemed to have been in there at Autumn time, which is why I only ever buy jumpers. This time I got a gorgeous mustardy colour, which I had to try on as I didn't know whether it would suit me. I also want to say that the staff in their were so friendly even during times of massive queues. At £15.99 (without discount) this was a great add to my wardrobe-bursting jumper collection. 



In this picture I am wearing Topshop jeans (which are also my favourite things ever) and my New Look sale boots! I am all for the Autumn clothing - jumpers, thick socks and woolly hats.  





Thank you for reading and let know some of your Autumn favourites!

Em
xxx

(Disclaimer: I seem to be new at this whole taking photos thing and I found that the step was my favourite place). 

About Doctor Who GEEK

Organic Theme. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Travels of a Doctor Who GEEK!

Designed by Templatezy