Tuesday 22 September 2015

Lipstick Lovin'

Posted By: Doctor Who GEEK - 10:33:00

Share

& Comment

So as this is my first post I thought I would start with something that I know a lot of people use (sorry guys this one is not for you..). My lipstick collection!




Since being at university I have started to use a range of different lipsticks from pinks to dark reds. I feel that I mostly use lipsticks in the Autumn which is why I have more of a range of reds than pinks. Like many other people I watch YouTube tutorials to get ideas of new colours and new trends. As I love getting ideas from other people I thought I would give my own review of some of the ones I own!



Starting with the top left, it's a bit of a cheat as it isn't a lipstick as such but a gloss. For £1.99 from Natural Collection this Raspberry Ripple is great for an everyday natural look and my go-to glosses alongside Tanya Burr's collection (even though I feel that they do not stay on for long). The second one is from Revlon and is in the butter collection called Cotton Candy. I got this lipstick as a result of a suggestion from Tanya Burr's videos. It's very moisturising and stays on for quite a while. 

Peach Poppy from Maybelline was a very risky purchase as I have never worn a coral lipstick before. However, it is such a gorgeous colour that I believe it was a successful purchase. It has a slight shine to it but its quite subtle. Mauve Mania, also from Maybelline is a lovely purple colour which also has a slight gloss to it. I love Maybelline lipsticks as I love the feel of them as I have very drying lips. 


This lipstick has been my go-to lipstick for autumn for the past 2 years. Its a little cheap number from 'Beauty UK' in a berry colour. I absolutely love the berry colour for autumn and it is totally coming back on trend for this autumn! BARGAINNN.  The next lipstick is, I believe, quite a few people's go-to lipstick in general because of a suggestion from Zoella. I had bought it before she even suggested it and that made me feel good. It is 107 in Kate's Rimmel collection and is a berry-red colour with very little shine. I also believe that a bright red lipstick should be in everyone's make-up bag. Mine is Diva from Rimmel and it is quite glossy. However, the colour is so vibrant that I don't mind that it is glossy. 


My new favourite has got to be Divine Wine from the new Matt Colour sensational collection from Maybelline. Dark red/ browns are totally in for this season and I am totally in love with this one!! It is very Matt and goes hand in hand with any autumnal eye shadow! 



Thanks for reading my first post and hope you enjoyed! I will be posting very randomly over many different topics so any suggestions on what you want to read would be great. Also I would love to know your favourite lipsticks! So comment below.

Em
xxx

About Doctor Who GEEK

Organic Theme. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Travels of a Doctor Who GEEK!

Designed by Templatezy