Tuesday 17 May 2016

New Make-up bits

Posted By: Doctor Who GEEK - 02:30:00

Share

& Comment













On my recent trip into Brighton I picked up a few bits to try out and I thought i would let you know what they are like!

MAC


So the first item is this little beauty. Omg, I literally cannot rave about this product more!!! It is amazing, it is the MAC frost lipstick in 'Sandy B'. The website describes it as a pink but I describe it more as a coral shimmer. It is absolutely gorgeous, I have swatched it in the next section. 











NYX 


 So NYX is starting to appear in many Boots stores and luckily Brighton is one of them. So I wanted to try out some bits and swatched lots of their lip glosses and lipsticks onto the back of my hand. I came out with this one called 'Tea and Cookies'. It comes out as a very bright pink (compared to the packaging) and I couldn't wear this everyday. It is a very beautiful colour however! So on my hand, the left is Sandy B and the right is Tea and Cookies. This is also the same in the bottom picture. 


















Barry M

Next up we have Barry M's new colour of Molten paint. My eyes went straight to these two colours from the collection - Copper Mine and Gold Digger. I love the names firstly! But I do also really like the colours. In the sunlight the colours have a lot of shimmer. I would definitely wear the Copper Mine everyday but the Gold Digger would probably be have to be used for special occasions, it is quite blingy! I also had my eyes on the silver/ grey colour. 






















I am hoping to grow my NYX collection as they do some lovely shades in their lip glosses and lipsticks! 

Have you bought any new make-up recently?

Love Em
xxx

About Doctor Who GEEK

Organic Theme. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Travels of a Doctor Who GEEK!

Designed by Templatezy