Tuesday 23 August 2016

Back to Work Outfits

Posted By: Doctor Who GEEK - 02:30:00

Share

& Comment

Now like everyone else I am starting a new adventure into the area of work. For someone who lives in skinny jeans, I've had to have a big haul of smart clothes in order to fit into my new workplace. I am trying to be as stylish as possible yet at an affordable price, leaving the student life doesn't give you much money to work with! So here are a few bits that I have picked up from my latest retail visits....


 

So first up is this beautiful cropped (ish) jumper from H and M. It has a lovely flower detail along both elbows and quite light for a jumper. I put it with this skirt which has a layered effect at the front, also form H and M. I want my outfits to be as comfortable as possible and I feel this does that. I have paired it with tasseled shoes from Primark and my new fascination - my feathered anklet! (From Primark). 


I was very much in two minds as to whether to get this blouse but how could I not? I am very much into pleated things and I want to get blouses and trousers that show individuality. This blouse is a lovely mint green pastel colour and is from Primark. I don't think these work with my patterned trousers further on but it goes with the skirt previously used above. I also love the strings that make a bow at the neck, this minimises the long hours spent on thinking about what necklace to wear!


Now this is most probably my smartest look out of the look but its so simple. I love these really comfortable beige colour trousers, from New Look, and this pale blue shirt really compliments it (also from New Look). Sticking with the pastel colours, I paired this looked with a pair of pink tasseled shoes from Primark. 

Now I really went for the patterns on this outfit. The blouse is a beautiful blue paisley pattern from Primark. Sleeves can be rolled down and top is only buttoned half way. Now when I thought about smart clothes, I said that I really wanted to get lots of patterned trousers to make myself look less boring. I got these really comfy pair from Primark. (I also picked up a similar pattern with pink in New Look). They can be used to pair up with any blouse or shirt which is just what I needed it for!

Now any outfit isn't complete without a new coat. I got this gorgeous bomber jacket from New Look, which was quite popular with lots of customers. I need something to keep me warm when I am out on duty and this is perfect. I also have my grey waterfall jacket which is also very smart looking. 

I could resist pairing my new jumper with my favourite skirt seen in my previous blog post! 


Which was your favourite outfit? 

Love Em
xxx

About Doctor Who GEEK

Organic Theme. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Travels of a Doctor Who GEEK!

Designed by Templatezy