Saturday 25 June 2016

The Gym Proof Braid

Posted By: Doctor Who GEEK - 02:30:00

Share

& Comment

Now as a regular gym goer, how I have my hair is very important. I get quite sweaty and can't stand having my hair down. However, I also get really bored with the usually ponytail. My hairstyle also changes with my different classes I do, however... this gym braid is gym proof for all classes...


So I start plaiting from the front of my head (using a dutch braid - plaiting under not over) pulling hair from my fringe, moving right to the left of my head. Then I start to bring down the plait on my left side of the head. I then plait down diagonally at the back of my head bringing in the rest of the hair. Complete the braid until you reach the bottom of your hair - secure with clear elastic. This hairstyle is brilliant as this can even be used for everyday use. I struggle with loose hairs as I have layers but this braid seems to keep them in. 

What is also good is that the braid can be brought up over the head and secured to create a version of the milkmaid braid. This hairstyle isn't gym proof but great for a nice look after the gym. An adaptation of this is to plait across the fringe and place this into a ponytail. This gives your ponytail a bit of a difference. 

Hope you enjoyed this easy and simple gym proof braid! 

Love Em
xxx

About Doctor Who GEEK

Organic Theme. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Travels of a Doctor Who GEEK!

Designed by Templatezy