Saturday 4 June 2016

May Favourites!

Posted By: Doctor Who GEEK - 02:30:00

Share

& Comment

So I never really do a favourites blog only because I never really use anything different for it to be a particular favourite! However, I have gathered my super favourite items to show you lot. This ranges fro beauty, food and drink to Tv shows. Let's goooooo...

Beauty 

NYX Liquid Suede

Living in Brighton definitely has it's perks. Having a NYX counter in your nearest Boots is one of them. I have always heard of people raving about NYX, especially their liquid lipsticks. I picked up one the other week in 'Tea and Cookies' which is a bright pink and can only be used in spring/summer, so I wanted one which can be used all the time! I bought this gorgeous one in 'Soft Spoken' in their Liquid Suede collection. I will be definitely going to see what other products they have before I leave Brighton next Sunday! If you have any good NYX suggestions throw them my way...

MAC Lipstick



Now I have definitely mentioned this little beauty before but I love it so much that it is in this one too! This is a MAC lipstick in the shade 'Sandy B'. I only currently have two MAC lipsticks in my collection, the other being 'Twig' but this will be so good for summer!

Vitamin E Cream


This vitamin-E cream has been the ultimate saviour as I suffer badly with dry skin on my face. I also mentioned this product in the allergic to eye make-up blog post as I had just discovered this range from Superdrug. I also got the eye cream in the collection but I reach for this product the most. It's not mean't to be scented but it does have a lovely smell to it. It lasts all night and makes your face super soft. I use it under my foundation as it also contains SPF 15 which is fab. What is even better is the price! The product is really cheap and is only available at Superdrug so go get it!! 

Food and Drink 

Innocent Recharge


Now I am definitely not one for smoothie drinks as I am always scared that they will have bits in them. However, after one gym session I was really craving a fresh and healthy juice and luckily I was going to Asda. I was researching so smoothies on the journey to the shop and found these range of smoothies from Innocent. There are a range of different flavours and the one I wanted wasn't in the store so I went for this one. Recharge - mango, pumpkin, flax seeds and vitamins. I really didn't like the sound of it but it looked nice so I decided to have a go. OMG. It literally is the best thing ever and actually makes you feel energetic again afterwards. Yes it probably contains sugars but it is packed with so many different good products and it doesn't have any bits!!! 

White Chocolate Tiffin

So my Auntie makes the best chocolate tiffin cake ever and I wanted to have a go at making one! Me and my housemate also experimented with a white chocolate tiffin cake too to see how it tasted. It is the most amazing thing I have tasted. We thought it would be really sweet but it is so nice especially after you've left it out of the fridge for a few minutes. I will most probably be doing a blog post on how to make these which will be coming up in a few weeks!!

TV Show

Game of Thrones

Now some of you will say I am biased but I am literally in love with Game of Thrones series 6!! The amount of character changes and drama occurring in each episode is making this series the best. I won't go into detail as I don't want to spoil anything but plots are starting to make sense and become linked, however, it is going too quickly as it finishes in a few weeks time :( So if you haven't already go and start the series! Trust me when I say by series 4 it gets a whole lot better.

Have you been loving anything recently? 

Love Em
xx

About Doctor Who GEEK

Organic Theme. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Travels of a Doctor Who GEEK!

Designed by Templatezy