Saturday 14 May 2016

Last month in Brighton

Posted By: Doctor Who GEEK - 02:30:00

Share

& Comment

So I have only 4 more weeks until I leave Brighton :( I am very sad about this and feel that I need to make the most of what I have got left. I have quite a few bits and bobs planned, this is somewhat of a follow up to my previous Brighton bucket list to see what I have done, what I still have to do and what I have recently added........


I still have a fair few reports to do whilst I am still here but me and my housemate have been planning a few cool things to do before we leave:

1. Go to the painting pottery cafe - this is where you can have something to eat and paint a certain item like a bowl or mug. (We have set a date for this yippee)

2. Go to graduation ball! I have already bought my ticket and can't wait to celebrate finishing uni with a great bunch of people.

3. I still want to run along the seafront when the sun is setting that would be really cool. 

4. Maybe go to see the Ladyboys? The Ladyboys are in town and why the hell not :')

5. Go to Jimmy's buffet. I like my food as much as the next person and a buffet is definitely my thing. I have been to Jimmy's once before with my mum and it was gorgeous.

6. Organise a big group photo for the geography lot as it would be nice to get everyone together before the end.

7. Still have to recreate the halls photos to see how everyone has changed.

8. Go visit the South Downs


 






















Have you ever been to Brighton?

Love Em
xx



About Doctor Who GEEK

Organic Theme. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Travels of a Doctor Who GEEK!

Designed by Templatezy