Tuesday 15 March 2016

Disney Re-watch

Posted By: Doctor Who GEEK - 02:30:00

Share

& Comment

Before I go to Disneyland Paris I am setting myself a task of re-watching as many Disney films as I can! I'm doing a very poor job at the minute just because of deadlines and uni work. However, by June time I will be free and can indulge on all the Disney I want.

At the minute my Disney film re-watch includes these films:

Tangled
Dumbo
Inside Out (For the First time!)
Cinderella: Live Action (For the First time!)
Into the Woods
Pinocchio
Wreck it Ralph (For the First time!)
Nightmare Before Christmas
Toy Story 3
Monsters University
Brave
Beauty and the Beast
                                                                                   Maleficent (For the First time!)
                                                                               Cinderella
                                                                                Peter Pan 
                                                                                 Big Hero 6 (For the First time!)
                                                                                 Pocahontas
                                                                                  Hunchback of Notre Dame
                                                                                 Tarzan


After doing that list its just shown how many new Disney films I actually hadn't watched until this task. I have absolutely a lot of films to catch up but it will be fun. The most overrated film at the minute I have found is Dumbo, its just not for me! Due to this re-watch I have also jumped at the chance of buying Dvd's from the Buy one get one free deal at HMV. I love the new packaging for the Dvd's but because I have a little OCD inside of me it makes me annoyed that not all my Disney films are like this!

Which Disney film is your favourite? Is there also one you don't like?
Love Em
xxxxx



About Doctor Who GEEK

Organic Theme. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Travels of a Doctor Who GEEK!

Designed by Templatezy