Saturday 19 March 2016

Quotes Tag

Posted By: Doctor Who GEEK - 02:30:00

Share

& Comment

I love a good life quote to keep me happy and think positive. So I have typed in random words in google to find the best and funniest quotes I can find...

Happiness 


Chilling


Friends


Studying


Disney 


My all time favourite quote has to be: 

This quote really means a lot to me at the minute. A chapter of my life will be ending soon and I am so grateful for it to have even been started. 

What quotes do you live for in life?
Love Em
xx


About Doctor Who GEEK

Organic Theme. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Travels of a Doctor Who GEEK!

Designed by Templatezy