Tuesday 19 January 2016

Pinafore Love

Posted By: Doctor Who GEEK - 02:30:00

Share

& Comment


I am absolutely loving the new trend of Pinafore's. I may be late to the party but I have only just bought my first one! I feel this trend will go from these winter months into the spring. As I am not as creative as I should be with my clothes I went for the plain black pinafore but it is absolutely gorgeous. Here are some of my favourite picks of Pinafore's if I was a little more adventurous.... 


 

So this is my beautiful black pinafore from Boohoo which is at £15. This can be styled with anything really from jumpers to off the shoulder tops, boots to converse!


This little number is also from Boohoo at £15. I love the suede texture and the colour is absolutely gorgeous! However, for me I would find it hard not sticking to the blacks and white underneath. Maybe one of you could style this up!


When I was picking my pinafore I imagined getting a cord texture which was black, however, this was in black but it was a bit out of my price range at the minute. This one is from Topshop and is at £39.99. I love love love pinafore's with the cord texture and the burgundy colour is so in right now. If I had the money I definitely would have bought this beauty!

Now I am a sucker for denim and this pinafore has such beautiful detail of the buttons along the side. This is actually from Primark for £12 which I think is great if you are on a budget. Denim will always be in so you can't go wrong really. 




   

I hope you liked my rundown of my favourite pinafore's at the minute. Are you a proud owner of a pinafore? Send me some pictures!!
                                                                                        Love Em
xxx

About Doctor Who GEEK

Organic Theme. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Travels of a Doctor Who GEEK!

Designed by Templatezy