Thursday 24 December 2015

Christmas Day Make-up

Posted By: Doctor Who GEEK - 02:30:00

Share

& Comment

I cannot believe that Christmas Day is upon us! It only feels like we've just had last Christmas. If your anything like me you will be getting super excited and planning what your wearing and what time to get up! Here is my Christmassy look for tomorrow, Enjoy!


Face

For my base I am currently switching between my newbie foundation - L'oreal Lumi Magique in Rose Pearl at £10.99 and L'oreal True Match in Rosy Ivory at £9.99. As my True Match foundation is about to run out I thought I would see what else they had to offer. Now I am a sucker for rose gold and the Lumi foundation had a special rose gold pump, I couldn't resist. I absolutely love these foundations as they blend well into my skin and don't look "cakey". 
       I then conceal with my Lasting Perfection concealer from Collection at £3.99. I think this is literally the only concealer I've ever know and I just love it. It works like a charm, I would know as I am very spot prone, it is my lifesaver. For contouring I use the Bourjois Bronzing Powder in shade 51 at £7.99. It contours beauifully and doesn't look over the top. I also just love the smell of it, so next time you see one - give it a sniff! Finally is my blusher + highlighter in one. This comes in the form of the Revlon highlighting palette in No.20 Rose Glow at £9.99. This was definitely a recommendation I saw from Tanya Burr and I have never looked back, its very affordable and looks lovely on your cheeks. 

Eyes

Entering the Autumn, I was inspired by one of the looks from one of Zoella's videos and decided to update my Mac collection. I bought 'Amber Lights' (bottom left) and 'Antiqued' (bottom right) to recreate a golden brown eye - which I've been obsessed with. These are both at £10 each.

Around the same time I had also bought this Sleek palette - Enchanted Forest, due to a recommendation from 'My Pale Skin' videos on Youtube (if you haven't seen her go check her out!). I absolutely love Sleek palettes and currently have two in my collection. My first palette is more natural beiges (Oh so special) but now that I've become better at eye shadows I went a bit more adventurous. These palettes are an affordable £7.99. My look will include 'Pumpkin' far bottom left, 'Beatrice' the one next to the white and 'Fairy Godmother' which is two down from that. I finish my eye look with my new beautiful mascara - Lash Sensation from Maybelline at £7.99 which completely makes my already long lashes even longer!!

Finishing touches

To complete the look I very lightly fill in my brows using the Seventeen Brow Kit at £5.99. I only really use the pencil as I am not really an expert on where I should be putting the wax.. 
I then complete my eye look with L'oreal's superliner (which may have been changed to another super liner) but ranges between £5.99-£6.99. Then to finish the look completely I put on a bright red Christmassy lipstick in the shade 500 Diva Red from Rimmel at £6.49. To set this look in place I use the trusty Stay Matte Powder from Rimmel in the colour Transparent at £3.99.


I am currently trying out these two newbies but so far I am loving them. What make-up products will you be wearing for your Christmas Day?




I hope you all have an extra special Christmas!

Merry Christmas

Love Em 
xxx

About Doctor Who GEEK

Organic Theme. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Travels of a Doctor Who GEEK!

Designed by Templatezy