Tuesday 24 November 2015

Jenna Coleman Inspired Outfit

Posted By: Doctor Who GEEK - 02:30:00

Share

& Comment

Now that its coming to Winter the jumpers are certainly coming out. I know that I said in a previous blog that I would never touch a roll-neck, well I tried one on and they aren't actually that bad! I picked out two basic roll necks to team with my new turquoise skirt. I love Jenna Coleman's (Doctor Who) style and I feel like this is something she would definitely wear...

Black Roll Neck with Skirt



















Black roll neck = Primark £6
Turquoise Suede Skirt= H&M  £14.99
Harry Potter Diadem Necklace = £8 

I would never pick out this suede skirt on a normal shopping trip but with Jenna Coleman in mind I went for it, and I definitely don't regret it. This black roll neck can also be teamed up with absolutely anything! From jeans to skirts it is a wardrobe essential.

I paired this outfit with these gorgeous pumps from Primark which were £5. They are a black/navy blue colour and also have a suede texture - definitely wouldn't want to get these wet! They have gold plates on the corners which adds something different to them. These can definitely be worn with tights or without. 


White Roll Neck Jumper with Skirt

So this is just a variation of the first out but with a white roll neck jumper. Now that it's coming into Christmas season a red lip and white jumper is totally in for this time of year. This jumper was also from Primark at £6. 



Braided Jeans

Now this outfit is definitely not Jenna Coleman inspired or for Winter but I picked them up and they were too cute to not put in the blog. I feel high waisted jeans are more suited to my figure and these just have a cute braiding pattern around the waist. They are from H&M at £19.99. They have fastened with a zip on the back and are lined down the middle of each leg. These jeans are perfect for matching with a cute crop top!





Hope you enjoyed this Jenna Coleman inspired post, whose your style icon?

Love Em
xxx



About Doctor Who GEEK

Organic Theme. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Travels of a Doctor Who GEEK!

Designed by Templatezy