Saturday 21 November 2015

Conventions Part 3!

Posted By: Doctor Who GEEK - 02:30:00

Share

& Comment

Slowly slowly leading to current conventions I promise... 


Winter London Film and Comic Con 2014

Now Winter Conventions aren't as busy as Summer Cons just because of the amount of guests they get. However, I could not give up the opportunity of seeing Mr Billy Boyd, my pippin. I met other Game of Thrones guests like Owen Teale, Tony Way and the Mountain. 





London Film and Comic Con 2015 

This convention was the busiest I have ever seen a con! The amount of amazing guests was crazy. Most people went there for the Back to the Future cast but I went there for the Musketeers, Game of Thrones and many other fandom's that I seem to be involved with. This is the biggest amount of guests I have ever bought! So this is why I felt like I needed another part to my conventions posts! 





This has been my favourite convention so far as I met a range of different people from a range of different genres! From the Musketeers - Luke, Tom and Maime. Harry Potter - Filch and Michael Gambon. Doctor Who - John Bell, Sylvestor Mccoy and Gareth David Lloyd. Game of Thrones - Gemma Whelan, Rose Leslie and Iain Glen. And random ones - Hayley Atwell and John Ratzenberger.. I even had a go at my first cosplay being Legolas, I got good comments and Sylvestor really loved my costume! 


But the highlight of the con has got to be meeting Rose Leslie. I have waited a long time to meet this lady and she definitely didn't disappoint! Unfortunately she cancelled on the Saturday but I got to meet her on the Sunday.  She even used my Legolas bow in another picture, how cute!


Hope you have enjoyed reminiscing with me about my past conventions, I have met some amazing guests and can't wait to see who I meet in the future!

Love Em
xxxx

(PS. I've changed a bit haven't I?)

About Doctor Who GEEK

Organic Theme. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Travels of a Doctor Who GEEK!

Designed by Templatezy