Tuesday 19 April 2016

Birthday Outfits

Posted By: Doctor Who GEEK - 02:30:00

Share

& Comment

If you follow me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram then you would know that it was my 21st Birthday Thursday!! I definitely do not feel 21 but I do know that I had the best time ever. For every birthday what you wear is important as you want to feel special! I celebrated twice so got to pick out two special outfits, both are quite similar yet different in their own ways. So here's the run down....

 Brighton Birthday


So for my outfit I went for a black slinky bodysuit with a beige coloured lacy skirt. I got the bodysuit from Boohoo, it is beautifully long sleeved for those chilly clubbing nights out and has a small amount of puffiness in the shoulders. The beige skirt is from Forever 21 and fell just below my knee. I loved the detailed of the skirt and that the under material stopped just above my knee and the lace continued a little further. I wore my heavenly rose gold pumps (which I seem to take everywhere recently) as I couldn't be dealing with heels! For jewellery I wore gold pearl earrings from Forever 21 and a blingy choker with matching bracelet. For my hair I just used so much dry shampoo and hairspray to volumise the top of my head. My make-up is mostly Sleek Palette and Mauve Mania lippy from Maybelline. This outfit was top notch for clubbing and Karaoke!

Essex Birthday 

 

For my Essex birthday it was a surprise do but I had gathered we were going somewhere to eat then do something in the evening. So I paired this simple off the shoulder crop top from Boohoo with this amazing navy blue lacy skirt from Jack Wills. This skirt was a definite buy when I saw it. I am such a sucker for anything with lace and this is also quite high-waisted and I love that. Similar to the beige skirt, the under material stops at the knee but the lace material carries on to my ankles. I didn't think I could pull this off as I am quite short! I paired it with a pair of black heels from Primark and a choker from New Look. My make-up is mostly MAC and I have talked about it in a following blog so stay tuned. 

I loved both of my outfits and felt very good in both! Which one do you prefer? 
Love Em 
xxx

About Doctor Who GEEK

Organic Theme. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Travels of a Doctor Who GEEK!

Designed by Templatezy