Tuesday 1 December 2015

1 Year on from The Hobbit Premiere

Posted By: Doctor Who GEEK - 02:30:00

Share

& Comment

I cannot believe that a year today I was queueing in a very cold London Leicester Square hoping and praying that I would get a good position at the barrier to see my favourite actors from the last ever Hobbit film. What I didn't know was that I was going to be 1cm away from Orlando Bloom, my one true love. So let me take you back to my crazy adventures at the Hobbit World Premiere in London...



The day before the premiere I arrived to collect my wristband in which I got number 800 odd. I would travel back again the next day in order to get into the pens. About 4:30ish we were ushered into the pens, we thought we had got an amazing place being at the front of the barrier. However, it seemed when the celebrities started arriving that we were actually where the cars pulled past. 



First up was Evangeline Lily and Aiden Turner (with his lovely man bun - phwoar). They were the first to prove that our position was cursed as they didn't come down. One positive is that every guest present must have drove past us at some point. 

 Next up was Andy Serkis and James Nesbitt who actually did come down my way! Andy slipped past me but I did actually get James Nesbitt's autograph! They also did a cute hug infront of us. The next car drove past us and they wound down their window. Next minute I know I'm screaming my head off because Orlando Bloom is waving out his window at us. Now if you know me then you will know I'm in love with Mr Bloom. 

 

So Orlando got out his car and my heart literally melted. He started coming over and I just couldn't believe it. I think I literally just screamed in his face because he walked past me. Unfortunately he did miss me but the girl next to me got a hug because she came all the way from Canada. (Note to self next time make a sign)... He was so lovely and I just can't believe I was 1cm away from Orlando, what a dream come true! There is a video of him walking past me but there is a hell of a lot of screaming so I won't post that ;)

 

These are the screen grabs from that video. Yes he is beautiful..

 Then the last two guests who ventured down our end was Sir Ian McKellan and Benedict Cumberbatch. I also luckily got an autograph from Ian and my friend got an autograph from Benedict. He was ever so lovely as my friends daughter was getting squished and he told everyone to move back - cutie!


 

Here are some screengrabs from the livestream - the red arrow points to me!!!

Apart from these lovely people I also saw Peter Jackson and Sylvestor McCoy. Other guests included Martin Freeman and Lee Pace. This night was absolutely amazing and I met a very lovely lady who looked after me and we are still in contact to this day. For my first premiere experience this was one of the best and will always stay with me. So I will leave you with my final image of Orlando, until the next time <3 



Love Em
xxxxx

About Doctor Who GEEK

Organic Theme. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Travels of a Doctor Who GEEK!

Designed by Templatezy