Monday 16 November 2015

Conventions Part 2!

Posted By: Doctor Who GEEK - 02:30:00

Share

& Comment

Carrying on from the last convention post let's head to my next event...


Winter London Film and Comic Con 2013


This convention was at the start of my freshers year and I was wondering whether I should go. However, I could not miss an opportunity of meeting up with my favourite people and doing something I loved. (You will also see the change in hair colour too. I met Bifur from the Hobbit, Alex Vlahos from Merlin (who bowed at me) and Hannah. Everyone was especially lovely but there was one person in particuliar that I went to meet. This babe - Billie Piper. 


Now if you know me you will know that my love for Billie Piper is ridiculous. I had painted her some shoes and she absolutely loved them! She gave me a hug and a kiss and I may have called her beautiful. I fangirled so much that when I came away I cried to my friend Kirsty (thanks pal). I have a serious girl crush on Miss Billie Piper and have waited years to meet her. 



London Film and Comic Con 2014

This year was the year the number of photoshoots increased. I had found my love for Game of Thrones and noticed that a lot of Game of Thrones guests went to conventions.
I had the pleasure meeting up and starting a convention crew with the likes of Darren (@djdarrenjones), Rob (@therealrobcook), David (@DavidBedwell) and my bestie (@WALK_ER). Firstly I met the amazing John Hurt (ahhh his voice) and David Wenham from LOTR. 


The Game of Thrones crew involved; Finn Jones, Kristian Nairn, Lena, Sibel and Isaac - all so very lovely!


Finally, the man of the hour, the year, my life has got to be Stan Lee. At 91 this was his last appearance in Europe and what a man he was! He got through so many thousands of people during the weekend that he himself is a superhero. I posed like Iron Man and afterwards he said to me in his American voice "That a girl!". ahhhhhhhh.



As this blog is far longer than expected, be sure to look out for Conventions Part 3!

Let me know your convention experiences!

Em
xxxx






About Doctor Who GEEK

Organic Theme. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Travels of a Doctor Who GEEK!

Designed by Templatezy